welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S31 Wolfpack Interested Prospects
LosGlennos
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 11:37 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2265
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

QUOTE (WeWantTaro @ Aug 30 2016, 04:16 PM)

LosGlennos Glad to see another Mammoth checking out the Wolfpack! Good Luck in the playoffs!

Thanks dude! Just had the most grueling 4 OT win today! http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/cheers.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
Thanks to @mel24!

Player Profile | user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image | Update Page
.pm   
^
WeWantTaro
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 11:51 AM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Fantasy League Manager
Member ID: 1871
Rep: 16 pts

N/A

QUOTE (LosGlennos @ Aug 30 2016, 11:37 AM)

Thanks dude! Just had the most grueling 4 OT win today!  http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/cheers.gif

I saw that! Way to pull out the win finally! Keep it up!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PROUD ALUMNI OF user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
NYRangers
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:09 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2241
Rep: 34 pts

N/A
N/A

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Long term, I'd like to win a few a championships, and have a solid career. Short term, I'd just like to build my player up as much as possible and make improvements, so that it makes achieving my long term goal, easier.
2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'm open to either. It's whatever my SHL team wants/needs me to do.
3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
The Mammoths have a very close-knit and active group in the locker room, and we have a lot of conversations and talk a lot. That's really fun. But we also haven't been winning a lot, which isn't so fun. So I see the importance of both, and I hope to have kind of a mix.
4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I like to talk a lot in the locker room, and most people don't know that, since I don't post a ton outside the locker room. I like to think I'm a leader who's able to keep things relatively under control. I try not to get to down after a loss or too excited after one win because it's just one game. I'm very friendly and likeable (I'd like to think laugh.gif ) and I love all my teammates and I think that's why they made me an assistant captain in my first season.
5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
BluesBoy71 actually recruited me from another website. I'm glad he did, because I've had tons of fun here and I think I'll stay on this site for a long time.
6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Have a successful season both personally (points) and team-wise (wins). It's been fun in the SNJHL, but I've struggled offensively, and the Mammoths have struggled as a team. I'm most proud of my teammates and management having the faith and trust in me to name me an assistant captain.
7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'm on here at least twice a day, and there's really no reason that activity level should drop.
8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I love playing and watching hockey. I think my favorite team should be pretty obvious (the New York Rangers laugh.gif ). My dad was a Rangers fan and watched all the games so that's how I got into it.
9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
I'll be a very active and vocal person in the locker room. My stats aren't the greatest right now.
10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
9.5. I'm not a big fan of green jerseys, but that's it laugh.gif
11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
No.
12. What question should we be asking you?
Nothing I can think of. You did a good job laugh.gif
13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Nope.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Wasty and Copenhagen.
Former GM: user posted image
user posted image | user posted image | user posted image
Affiliates:user posted image user posted image user posted image Former Affiliates: user posted image
.pm   
^
NYRangers
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:10 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members

N/A
N/A

QUOTE (LosGlennos @ Aug 30 2016, 11:37 AM)

Thanks dude! Just had the most grueling 4 OT win today!  http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/cheers.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/xaoosh.png http://i62.tinypic.com/xaoosh.png

--------------------
user posted image
Affiliates:user posted image user posted image user posted image Former Affiliates: user posted image
.pm   
^
wheelingmoms
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 01:53 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2354
Rep: 5 pts

N/A
N/A

I want to be a center that you can shove into a primarily defensive line and lock down GA and GF -- run that plus/minus at 0 till the cows come home -- and a center that you can shove into a primarily offensive line and through FO controll and PA/PH, wind up seeing snipers being fed like it's Thanksgiving dinner. The first is more important to me, and I realize that might mean career long 2/3rd line in the SHL, but I'm fine with it, as long as I'm valuable to my team.

Short-term, I want to get my assists up and my turnovers down.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I mean I'm open to either but realistically, I'll be staying down w/ vancouver, and I'm fine with it. Mid-season FA join, whatcha gonna do right

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

I want to play for my team, which means I need to love my team -- so close-knit sounds really appealing. I don't tend to be super antagnositic on the forums either so if slamming folks -- outside of like, playoffs chirping maybe -- is something that's gonna be expected of me in any real measure, I guess maybe I'm not for you? I also want to be supportive of incoming rookies, not just because I am one now, but because I think creating a strong alumni network on the site is great for rep and recruitment, so a team that values retention and "lifers" is also A+ by me.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

prob shy but interested, I can be a bit too ernest sometimes, but cheesy also.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

my coworker, who dragged me in kicking and scream (jk she didn't, we both have an ugodly love of hockey even if her team is shit irl #LGR). as for the site, definitely the people and the energy.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

Gordie Howe hat trick, not gonna lie I'd be super psyched about one. most proud: my tpe accumulation in a half-season. I want to say my first media peice, but I know I can write better than that, so.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

prob 3/5 -- occasionally we go for week long training etc. and that'll dampen my activitiy a bit. I also am prob gonna go on a vacation in november, but hope to still be earning tpe then. also, my dad's pretty sick. Worst case and I have to go back to LA to help him at home, I will be internet available to be sure, but probably more spotty. He's already had his first major surgery, fingers crossed he won't need one again for a while.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

Rangers fan -- I play pick-up field hockey but like ice hockey better, just can't skate for shit. I'm a huge game theory nerd and design games in my spare time -- I also get super serious about poetry rip idk what else to write here so

I'm like a dog, feed me love me you got me for life. My current TPE total is for shit tho, so I'd understand passing me up, especially since my only halfway decent stat at the moment is my playoff FO%.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

8, 2 off for the fact that I don't really know any of you on a personal level

nah

whether green uniforms are bae (answer: yes they are)

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

do y'all have a chat beyond your forum LR? I think it'd be easier for me to get to know people that way, even though I'm kinda quiet. figure it's worth asking, although it doesn't change my overall attitudes about being drafted by a team.

--------------------
user posted image

player | updates, son | twitter
QUOTE (CRUTCHFIELD @ Aug 20 2016, 10:23 AM)

fuck we are good hockey players
.pm    .email   
^
WeWantTaro
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 02:21 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Fantasy League Manager
Member ID: 1871
Rep: 16 pts

N/A

QUOTE (NYRangers3061 @ Aug 30 2016, 12:10 PM)

http://i62.tinypic.com/xaoosh.png  http://i62.tinypic.com/xaoosh.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/xaoosh.png

Glad to see so many prospects coming out from the mammoths this season!

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PROUD ALUMNI OF user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
NYRangers
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 04:17 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members

N/A
N/A

QUOTE (WeWantTaro @ Aug 30 2016, 02:21 PM)

Glad to see so many prospects coming out from the mammoths this season!

smile.gif

http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/cheers.gif

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Raven
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 03:09 PM
.quote   

kawaii anime girl

Members
Member ID: 2031
Rep: 66 pts

N/A

I wanted to say be better than Jasper Clayton, but that already happen the first time I stepped on the ice as a kid.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yes, user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks you FlappyGiraffe and NJBadApple for the amazing sigs!

|user posted image|Player Page||Update Page|user posted image

.pm   
^
Eggy216
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:20 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion and Wonderbolt

Commissioner
Member ID: 1765
Rep: 219 pts

N/A

***bump***

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image Jasper Clayton user posted image Update Page user posted image Twitter user posted image Advice for Rookies user posted image

Proud Alumni of user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE (KezKincaid @ Oct 10 2015, 11:43 PM)
Just once I'd like to read a thread which Eggy didn't hijack to make about himself. You'd think he was Caillean.

QUOTE (Waters @ Dec 6 2016, 11:07 PM)
when eggy, of all people, is unironically roasting you, i think you need to reevaluate what the fuck you're doing

QUOTE (SwegKingu @ Jan 13 2017, 06:10 PM)
Seriously, fuck this whole NEW team and fuck this sim forever.
.pm   
^

mpclardy
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:40 PM
.quote   

Somehow was a GM

Members
Member ID: 1322
Rep: 12 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Sep 12 2016, 08:20 PM)
***bump***

I have 0 interest in playing for the Wolfpack, so please do not waste a draft pick on me as I will not sign.

--------------------
user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image
user posted image
Proud Affiliate: user posted image user posted image user posted image
Nikitin's Affiliates: user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
QUOTE (gorlab @ May 26 2015, 07:42 PM)
miss u clardy
QUOTE (artermis @ Apr 6 2017, 06:35 AM)
Thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot coming from you.
QUOTE (probablydrunk @ May 10 2017, 07:33 PM)
I'd take 3 clardys to one Mac, maybe even 4
QUOTE (ztevans @ Jun 6 2017, 12:37 PM)
#ClardyForCoGM
QUOTE (QuantumCowboy @ Oct 12 2017, 04:38 PM)
mpclardy actually made the best ponits in it, but gorlab is an selfish prick and basically said "it't my way or the highway".
QUOTE (Kevin "Juice" Bieksa @ Oct 18 2017, 07:22 PM)
You are a good friend Clardy. You just so happen to have brainfarts that create black holes of stupidity.
QUOTE (Ace in the S37 Global PT claim for a Weekend Funtime)
mpclardy 1 - It's not because of the garbage, he covered all the topics well before it devolved into madness.

.pm   
^
Eggy216
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:43 PM
.quote   

Commissioner

N/A

QUOTE (mpclardy @ Sep 12 2016, 10:40 PM)

I have 0 interest in playing for the Wolfpack, so please do not waste a draft pick on me as I will not sign.

Does Montreal have some "don't sign with Minnesota New England" pact going, or what?

Fucks sake, I'm an alumni you ignorant mother fuckers.

This post has been edited by Eggy216: Sep 12 2016, 09:44 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image Jasper Clayton user posted image Update Page user posted image Twitter user posted image Advice for Rookies user posted image

Proud Alumni of user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Just once I'd like to read a thread which Eggy didn't hijack to make about himself. You'd think he was Caillean.

when eggy, of all people, is unironically roasting you, i think you need to reevaluate what the fuck you're doing

.pm   
^

mpclardy
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:46 PM
.quote   

Somehow was a GM

Members

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Sep 12 2016, 08:43 PM)

Does Montreal have some "don't sign with Minnesota New England" pact going, or what?

Fucks sake, I'm an alumni you ignorant mother fuckers.

I see I have gone about things the wrong way and caused some controversy. I should have messaged lil and Eggy216 before doing this. The reason I was saying not to draft me was because there seems to be a lot of strong personalities and I was not sure I would be a good fit in the locker room because of this. I could have explained myself better and listened to mpclardy Tanner who vouched for your team but I was stubborn and refused to listen. I fucked up and I apologize for my actions.

--------------------
user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image
user posted image
Nikitin's Affiliates: user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
miss u clardy
#ClardyForCoGM
mpclardy actually made the best ponits in it, but gorlab is an selfish prick and basically said "it't my way or the highway".
You are a good friend Clardy. You just so happen to have brainfarts that create black holes of stupidity.
mpclardy 1 - It's not because of the garbage, he covered all the topics well before it devolved into madness.

.pm   
^
Eggy216
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:53 PM
.quote   

Commissioner

N/A

QUOTE (mpclardy @ Sep 12 2016, 10:46 PM)

I see I have gone about things the wrong way and caused some controversy. I should have messaged lil and Eggy216 before doing this. The reason I was saying not to draft me was because there seems to be a lot of strong personalities and I was not sure I would be a good fit in the locker room because of this. I could have explained myself better and listened to mpclardy Tanner who vouched for your team but I was stubborn and refused to listen. I fucked up and I apologize for my actions.

If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

--------------------
user posted image

.pm   
^

mpclardy
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 09:56 PM
.quote   

Somehow was a GM

Members

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Sep 12 2016, 08:53 PM)

If you got a fucking problem with me come down to Houston and solve it. You can find me at the University of Houston Engineering college. Come at me.

Being a dick doesn't bother me, I prefer that you are straight forward with your opinion. Honestly yeah NEW has some strong personalities, but it's mostly just Eggy216, Jenny and him are polar opposites, I can be a cunt on occasion, but lil is usually just sitting there losing her hair because of me and contemplating when not to draft me probably http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/lol.gif . But the LR is chill, NEW may have many different personalities and people with diverse opinions, but they all get along.

WinstonKodogo587 must really want to play here.

--------------------
user posted image
miss u clardy
#ClardyForCoGM

.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | New England Wolfpack | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  .locked    .new topic    .new poll