welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Rabidsponge21

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 38th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Winnipeg Jets for winning the Season 37 Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons for winning the Season 37 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S31 Wolfpack Interested Prospects
Eggy Nog
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 08:08 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion and Wonderbolt

Commissioner
Member ID: 1765
Rep: 208 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Avakael @ Aug 26 2016, 09:46 PM)

The fuck are you people all about anyway?

Friendship. Magic. Winning. Kicking Minnesota's ass out of the playoffs in round one.

Mostly the last one.

QUOTE (ztevans @ Aug 26 2016, 11:25 PM)
The Pack should draft me because I like bad puns. The Pack shouldn't draft me because I like bad puns.

I think Jepox can give you a run for your money when it comes to bad puns.

and I listen to Eggy's podcast.

user posted image

Who's on first?

That's right.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image Jasper Clayton user posted image Update Page user posted image Twitter user posted image Advice for Rookies user posted image

Proud Alumni of user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE (KezKincaid @ Oct 10 2015, 11:43 PM)
Just once I'd like to read a thread which Eggy didn't hijack to make about himself. You'd think he was Caillean.

QUOTE (Waters @ Dec 6 2016, 11:07 PM)
when eggy, of all people, is unironically roasting you, i think you need to reevaluate what the fuck you're doing

QUOTE (SwegKingu @ Jan 13 2017, 06:10 PM)
Seriously, fuck this whole NEW team and fuck this sim forever.
.pm   
^
Slowpoke
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 09:13 PM
.quote   

S36 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2269
Rep: 31 pts

N/A

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

I still really dont know. Ive only been at this for a month or so. Long term, do stuff. Short term, win games, get better, and help a team win.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

No. I would be more than happy with another season or two in the minors. I cant imagine seeing any time at the SHL level, but if I did I would work hard, Ill work hard no matter where I am

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

Well a close-knit championship team is the goal isnt it? An active group is key for me.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I tend to be the creepy stalker type. i will talk when needed or if I feel like I can put something of value into a conversation, but for the most part Im pretty quiet.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

I found out from Reddit. I really like how the community works. Everyone is really helpful, no hostility, and with how long its been around its nice to see established players helping new people.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

I want to do everything. I want a job, just havent been able to get the amount of free time to do it properly. As for what I am most proud of, I didnt score a lot, but I did lead the team in hits. Its the small things I guess.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

I am here everyday. I am a dad and I work full time, and I am working towards my masters degree now, all could potentially take up free time.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

Bruins are my team. I fell in love with hockey as a kid, played through high school and then stopped when I enlisted. I've followed it ever since.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

I dont score at an outrageous pace, but Im working on it. I am however a solid third or fourth line player right now. I am play hard enough to make up for my lack of defense.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?

I dont know anyone.

12. What question should we be asking you?

What is the end goal with my players build?

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

No not really.

--------------------
user posted image

Vasily Horvat Update Thread

.pm    .email   
^
Jepox
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 11:25 PM
.quote   

S33 Challenge Cup Champion - Smallpox is late AGAIN

Members
Member ID: 2012
Rep: 27 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Aug 27 2016, 07:08 PM)

I think Jepox can give you a run for your money when it comes to bad puns.

I don't know what you're talking about http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/angel.png

This post has been edited by Jepox: Aug 27 2016, 11:26 PM

--------------------

.pm   
^
TrazanApanzzon
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 09:07 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2295
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?'
Short term is to beef up my defense so i won't be liability to whatever team drafts me, then my focus will be on Passing and probably endurance. Long term goal is to win a SHL championship.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
It doesn't really matter to me, but right now i think i would like another shot at the four star cup.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
a close-knit one.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
Pretty shy but i try to be positive and encourage others.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
through reddit, I like the games and media

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
be a big contributor to a winning team. I managed to get most blocked shots in the Smjhl, i'm pretty stoked about that http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'm on pretty much every day http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I like to drive on and offroad bikes, playing bass and watching hockey, Vancouver Canucks is the team i root for

If you need a defender who's got no real weakness but will be a monster in assists and defense in a season or two, you need me smile.gif
I won't be the highest scoring guy and i will not throw a hit if my life depended on it.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?

No

Whatever you want to. But maybe if you're thinking of drafting me you would like to know my plans for building my player; A rock solid defense-man who can pass the puck so our flashy superstars can score, Playing PK minutes aswell as PP minutes (If a GM decides to throw my guy out there) he should be comfortable playing both.

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)

--------------------

Sig. By Copenhagen
user posted image
user posted image
Sig. By Wasty
user posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
lil
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 10:32 AM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion and Brigade Leader

Members
Member ID: 1917
Rep: 64 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Aug 27 2016, 08:02 PM)
She isn't.

http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/crying.gif

Tbf prettyburn is bae, my tag everywhere is mom laugh.gif

--------------------

Triple Gold Club: Four Star Cup (S25), Challenge Cup (S30), IIHF Gold (S30)
user posted image user posted image user posted image
Player Page | Twitter | Update Page
Sigs by enigmatic (x2), dankoa, Count Chocula, Copenhagen, and myself (x3).

QUOTE (Last game of the season with playoffs on the line @ Aug 24 2016)
1. New England Wolfpack , Mainio Makinen 15 (Patrikov Bure, Jasper Clayton) at 5:06
2. New England Wolfpack , Mainio Makinen 16 (Roman Morenov) at 9:26
3. New England Wolfpack , Mainio Makinen 17 (Jonathan Lundberg, Roman Morenov) at 10:38
QUOTE (Baelor Swift @ Jan 11 2016, 06:47 PM)
lil - So you love creating weird backstories for your players, love to bake, and work at a place that has action figures everywhere? Well, you fucking own that shit. 7/10
QUOTE (lizzywho)
The real Challenge Cup was the friends we made along the way.

.pm    .email    .website   
^
tweedledunn
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:28 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2279
Rep: 33 pts

N/A
N/A

My short term goal and long term goal for Otto is to set up teammates, for lots of goals.
Otto has been hard at work practicing in his off time.

user posted image

I am open to either and all things LET'S DO THIS. Unless one option sucks... then I don't like that option.

user posted image

close-knit > ______ . A team with an active/fun Discord chat/locker room would be a super plus.
user posted image

Equally a giving leader and gifted giffer.
user posted image

Reddit. My favorite part is how awesome all the Knights are, including our bots.

user posted image

GM a team or record a podcast. I'm most proud Otto got drafted by such a fun group, got to play with vets on top line.
user posted image

I'm more active than most newbies I'd guess? Drop in activity... if Netflix put on a really good show to binge on, I'm gone all weekend.
user posted image

I am a huge Redwings fan via brainwashing as a child by parents who are from Michigan. I also very much enjoy soccer, music, movies & games.
user posted image

I'm a pass first center - so that's a plus, no reason not to? Ask Jenny she may have a reason not to? I suggest making funny cakes?
user posted image

KNIGHTS #1 PACK #2
user posted image

Yep!
user posted image

Shaken or stirred?
user posted image

42?

This post has been edited by tweedledunn: Aug 28 2016, 05:39 PM

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email    .website   
^
twils
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 08:00 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2293
Rep: 22 pts

N/A
N/A

Long term, I'd like to be an effective player in the SHL. Probably win a couple championships. Short term I'd like to win the championship with Kelowna.

I'd like to play another season in the SMJHL. I feel that Kelowna has a really good team right now, and I'd love to be a part of them. But' if you drafted me and wanted me to play in the SHL I would have no problem with that.

I would prefer an active team over a winning team. One of the best parts of playing a team sport is the relationships you build with your team mates. Winning with a team that you never talk to isn't nearly as fun as being a part of a close-knit team.

I'd say about 80% of the things I say are sarcastic, but I'm not sure if other people can tell. I wouldn't really call myself a natural leader. I am currently building my arsenal of gifs so that I can become an effective gif soldier. I do like the occasional shitpost and meme tho.

I found it through a reddit post. Favourite part is definitely the relationships that I've made with my team and the other rookies in my class.

I would like to play my first game in the SHL, we can start with that. I'm definitely most proud of all the points Wilson put up this year. He was tied for 10th in league points, and runner up for most points by a rookie.

I'm pretty active, pretty sure I haven't missed out on any TPE yet other than one piece of equipment. I'm going back to school next week, so my active will either go up or down, not sure yet. It will probably go up because I'll need something to do while procrastinating my homework.

When I'm not on SHL, I spend a lot of time watching netflix, a lot of time gaming, a lot of time playing hockey, and some time playing golf. The Vancouver Canucks are my favourite team, unfortunately. I've basically been into hockey since I was born. My dad plays a ton and playing hockey is basically part of the culture in Canada.

Why: because I'm the highest scoring forward in the draft.
because you can be the first to witness my up and coming gif collection
Why not: because your LW already seems fairly good
because you don't want to win games

I'm pretty unbiased coming into this draft. Haven't really looked at much dealing with the SHL, so I'd embrace whoever drafts me. So I guess I'll say 10/10 because I'll be ecstatic to join whoever wants me.

Jenny is the GM of Kelowna.

"Is it okay if we increase your ice time to playing 40 minutes a game?"

Nope no questions

Good luck in playoffs http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/cheers.gif

--------------------

Player Page --- Update Page
user posted image
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ
"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny
.pm   
^
WinstonKodogo587
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 11:43 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2270
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

Short Term: To cement myself as a starting goaltender.
Long Term: Win cups and break some records on the way there.

No. I'd prefer to do some conditioning in the SMJHL.

Close-knit and active though winning is also very important.

Honestly, I'm pretty quiet to start off with but once I get to know people I'll start piping up in the locker room.

The overall community is fantastic and despite some drama most people seem to get along though that's easy when we are all Quinn.

Win a cup. Having 2 shutouts while having played fewer games than a lot of the other goalies.

Pretty active. Work and studying may cause my activity to drop a bit.

I'm from Scotland and Ice Hockey is a minority sport here, I got into it through the Mighty Ducks films (which is I why I support the Ducks) and from watching clips on youtube
I'm one of the fastest improving players.
I've had some absolute shockers in net.

I've seen Eggy and Raven about in the Militia LR.

What do you know about the organisation?

No questions from me.

--------------------
user posted image || user posted image || user posted image
|| My Update Page || My Player Page || My Twitter ||
.pm   
^
ToeDragon84
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 01:22 AM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2264
Rep: 156 pts

N/A

No

This post has been edited by ToeDragon84: Sep 5 2016, 07:35 PM

--------------------

user posted image

.pm    .website   
^
Flowseidon
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:20 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2276
Rep: 8 pts

N/A
N/A

Long term I'm all about the team achievements. I want to win the cup, and I want to do it more than once. I feel that my role will be as a highly offensive player with the abilities to put the puck home and help dish it off to my linemates.

Short-term, I want to focus on building myself to be able to contribute meaningfully at the SHL level. Making the transition between the SMJHL and SHL is difficult, and I want to be best set up to make that step.

I'm definitely open to either. I completely understand if the team thinks I need more time to develop in the minors before I can wear the big league jersey.

I'm looking to be with an active team. In the end, that's what is going to lead to success and building relationships.

I can be a little quiet but am always following around. While the personality may come off a little brash in the media, I find that I'm easy to get along with in the lockerroom. Always willing to help out whenever I can.

Found out through a post in /r/hockey. I've loved the absolute depth of the website. I feel like I'm still learning new things all the time, and I've already started suggesting this to my friends.

So much! I want to get on the Post game shows and podcasts and really just give everything a shot.

To date, I'm proud of how I've been able to imrpove over the season. I'm hoping to be an absolute force in my first set of playoffs!

Probably around an 8/10. I don't get as much media in there as some other people, but I've been hitting my training and twitter regularly.

I can't forsee anything coming up in the near future. I have a couple weekend trips planned, but I can work before and after those.

Outside the SHL I have a pretty standard schedule. Wake up, work, gym, home for food SHL/Video games. I play a big mix of everything when it comes to games (Overwatch, WoW, NHL, Madden, etc).

I'm a fan of the New Jersey Devils and I can't really remember too well how I got into hockey. I had skates on practically the moment I could stand so I guess that would be the best way to describe it.

Something unrelated would be that I have a patch of albinism in my hair as a birth mark. It's stark white now, but used to be firetruck red.

I take advice and criticism well. It's still my first season in the SMJHL and I know that I have a lot to learn about how to build a player. I'm willing to take advice and morph into what the team needs of me.

I tend to use my data a little to fast and have a hard time keeping up on things like Discord closer to the end of the month.

10/10 would like to be drafted

I recognize a few names from the forums, but not very familiar on a personal level.

What is your favourite cartoon?

Doug, no question about it. Gotta love The Beets

Where do you think the team is lacking most right now? How are you planning on changing it? I.E. focusing on drafting, trading, or training.

--------------------

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Niklas Flower LW - Player Page

Updates Page

Flowersnipez on twitter

.pm    .email   
^
bk1689
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:24 AM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2273
Rep: 18 pts

N/A
N/A

Long term - Have a long successful career in the SHL, winning championships and helping my team to be the best they can
Short term - Win the 4 Star Cup this year in Montreal

I'd do whatever is wanted of me, but ideally I'd spend another season down in the SMJHL

While a winning team would be nice, I value locker room activity much more. I'd hate to be on a successful team with only a few actives.

I'm usually good for some conversation. Always willing to put my 2 cents in, but also easy to get along with.

I found out about it on Reddit. It's hard to narrow down my favourite part, I'm a fan of the whole site.

I'd like to break 10 goals and 20 assists. I'm proud of how our team turned itself around this season. We didn't have a great start but got hot towards the end of the season. Hoping we stay that way through playoffs.

I'm very active. On all the time each day. Noting I can see happening that will change this.

When I'm not on the site, I'm either doing something with my kids, working on a car, fishing, could be anything really. My favourite team is Toronto Maple Leafs. I got into hockey mainly cause I'm from Canada. Its almost an unwritten rule that once you walk you skate, then from there you play hockey. Started when I was 4 and still play now.

You should draft me because I am always looking to improve my player. I haven't missed one chacne for TPE since I've joined the site, besides this latest PT because I'm already Capped. You shouldn't draft me because I had a horrible rookie season. I'm pretty disappointed in how it played out, but hey, if we can win the cup then it's all cool.

10, honestly I really have no preference on where I go. I'll be happy to join any team and start contributing.

Eggy

Really can't think of any at the moment.

As of now, nope

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Update Thread
#NOGGR
Player Thread
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
LosGlennos
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 05:22 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2265
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

Long-term: Championship cup, Hall of Fame and a good reputation as a solid guy.
Short-term: Four star cup, and to be drafted to a team with a great locker room.

I'm open to either, but I prefer to play in the SMJHL and be a good contributor than to move right and left on the bench in an SHL team.

Great communication between teammates and management often goes hand in hand with a successfull team. So a close-knit team is what is most important. After all, the community is what you stay for.

Since I live in Sweden I'm often awake during the sleepy hours of the community, and I try to stay as involved as I can. But can find it rather difficult sometimes.

Through reddit. The amazing rookie-community is my favorite part!

Since I just started my career there is a shit load of things I want to do! I haven't begun to check off my bucket list.

I am fairly active if I may say so myself. We have a draft class which is enormously active and it can be easy to be lost in the bunch of insanely active prospects. But I am often more active during week days, but still browse a bit during the weekends.

I actually play miniature golf competively, which can be a bit weird. But I like it!
My favorite hockey team is Frolunda HC and I got in to the sport since my dad played hockey in the 70's in Sweden. He wasn't the best of players, but had his fair share of success in the junior years.

If you want a solid player with a good community presense I am the player to draft!
If you want a meme-warrior, I'm definitely not the guy to draft.

8-9! The contact I have had with you so far I have really liked!

I've messaged Eggy a couple of times. Has to count for something right?

Favorite beer?

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
Thanks to @mel24!

Player Profile | user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image | Update Page
.pm   
^
rhia
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 09:22 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2242
Rep: 7 pts

N/A
N/A

My longterm goals for my player are to keep developing offensively, so I can make a real impact for my team when it comes to points. I want to (one day!!) be one of the highest-scoring defenders in the SHL. Short term, I'm focusing on helping the Knights crush the playoffs cool.gif

Though I'm open to whatever my SHL GMs think is best for my player, my personal preference would be to stay in juniors for a bit. Physically my player is much better suited for juniors, until I get her skills up higher.

I definitely would rather be in a close-knit team than one that wins all the time but nobody knows each other. I'm looking for a locker room that's accepting of and open to diversity, and that values the opinions and contributions of all its players.

Definitely shy but interested! I don't talk that much but I read the conversations as they happen and every so often pop in to add.

I follow lots of SHLers on Twitter (including one of my current GMs, Jenny, and lil!) and they always seemed so excited about the league, so I decided to give it a shot. I really like that people are constantly contributing to the site and players' experiences. Whether it's new games being simmed or new media going up, it feels like a real league experience of constant events happening.

I definitely want to be more active in media! I did one article at the beginning of the season and want to work on another very soon, but definitely just writing a long-form article with stats and facts instead of only narrative, which is more in my comfort zone. So far, I'm still pretty proud of helping with our first OTW of the season in the shootout. I'm a big TJ Oshie fan so that was basically like, my peak moment.

Currently I'm anywhere from a 4-6, which in retrospect seems pretty crappy. I'm currently a senior in high school so I'm juggling classes, sports, and college applications, but the SHL is a fun thing for me so I hope to be able to keep up my activity/bolster it a little even as stress kicks in.

When I'm not on the SHL I'm PROBABLY on Twitter. I also love to write and play volleyball. I feel like I love like, 75% of the teams in the league whoops but my #1 is the Stars. I'm from Dallas and went to the banner-raising when I was legit like a year old. #bandwagon

The Pack should draft me because I really feel like I would fit into the locker room and the team perfectly. One reason you shouldn't could be that low activity level sad.gif

11!!!

#lilbrigade #nepotism

Who is your favorite character on Stranger Things? (Steve's hair. Absolutely Steve's hair.)

Not at the moment http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/angel.png Thank y'all!!!

--------------------

user posted image

Player | Updates
.pm   
^
WeWantTaro
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 10:16 AM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Fantasy League Manager
Member ID: 1871
Rep: 16 pts

N/A

QUOTE (LosGlennos @ Aug 30 2016, 05:22 AM)
Long-term: Championship cup, Hall of Fame and a good reputation as a solid guy.
Short-term: Four star cup, and to be drafted to a team with a great locker room.

I'm open to either, but I prefer to play in the SMJHL and be a good contributor than to move right and left on the bench in an SHL team.

Great communication between teammates and management often goes hand in hand with a successfull team. So a close-knit team is what is most important. After all, the community is what you stay for.

Since I live in Sweden I'm often awake during the sleepy hours of the community, and I try to stay as involved as I can. But can find it rather difficult sometimes.

Through reddit. The amazing rookie-community is my favorite part!

Since I just started my career there is a shit load of things I want to do! I haven't begun to check off my bucket list.

I am fairly active if I may say so myself. We have a draft class which is enormously active and it can be easy to be lost in the bunch of insanely active prospects. But I am often more active during week days, but still browse a bit during the weekends.

I actually play miniature golf competively, which can be a bit weird. But I like it!
My favorite hockey team is Frolunda HC and I got in to the sport since my dad played hockey in the 70's in Sweden. He wasn't the best of players, but had his fair share of success in the junior years.

If you want a solid player with a good community presense I am the player to draft!
If you want a meme-warrior, I'm definitely not the guy to draft.

8-9! The contact I have had with you so far I have really liked!

I've messaged Eggy a couple of times. Has to count for something right?

Favorite beer?

LosGlennos Glad to see another Mammoth checking out the Wolfpack! Good Luck in the playoffs!

This post has been edited by WeWantTaro: Aug 30 2016, 10:16 AM

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
PROUD ALUMNI OF user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | New England Wolfpack | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  .locked    .new topic    .new poll