welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Rabidsponge21

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 38th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Winnipeg Jets for winning the Season 37 Challenge Cup, and the Detroit Falcons for winning the Season 37 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S30 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

mpclardy
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 10:08 AM
.quote   

Somehow was a GM

Members
Member ID: 1322
Rep: 12 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Jun 27 2016, 02:57 PM)

Last

Sounds right

--------------------
user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image\\\\\user posted image/////user posted image
user posted image
Proud Affiliate: user posted image user posted image user posted image
Nikitin's Affiliates: user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
QUOTE (gorlab @ May 26 2015, 07:42 PM)
miss u clardy
QUOTE (artermis @ Apr 6 2017, 06:35 AM)
Thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot coming from you.
QUOTE (probablydrunk @ May 10 2017, 07:33 PM)
I'd take 3 clardys to one Mac, maybe even 4
QUOTE (ztevans @ Jun 6 2017, 12:37 PM)
#ClardyForCoGM
QUOTE (QuantumCowboy @ Oct 12 2017, 04:38 PM)
mpclardy actually made the best ponits in it, but gorlab is an selfish prick and basically said "it't my way or the highway".
QUOTE (Kevin "Juice" Bieksa @ Oct 18 2017, 07:22 PM)
You are a good friend Clardy. You just so happen to have brainfarts that create black holes of stupidity.
QUOTE (Ace in the S37 Global PT claim for a Weekend Funtime)
mpclardy 1 - It's not because of the garbage, he covered all the topics well before it devolved into madness.

.pm   
^
akegs
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 02:00 PM
.quote   

S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2166
Rep: 6 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Jun 28 2016, 08:44 AM)

http://i5.ifrm.com/11514/47/emo/hmm.gif

I should have been more specific.

Are you familiar with anyone on the Wolfpack?
cool.gif

--------------------

sigs by jjaybs, ballerstrom, lil, and lizzy. avatars by prettyburn and lizzy

.pm    .email   
^
Eggy Nog
 Posted: Jul 4 2016, 10:50 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion and Wonderbolt

Commissioner
Member ID: 1765
Rep: 208 pts

N/A

Bump over update threads

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image Jasper Clayton user posted image Update Page user posted image Twitter user posted image Advice for Rookies user posted image

Proud Alumni of user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE (KezKincaid @ Oct 10 2015, 11:43 PM)
Just once I'd like to read a thread which Eggy didn't hijack to make about himself. You'd think he was Caillean.

QUOTE (Waters @ Dec 6 2016, 11:07 PM)
when eggy, of all people, is unironically roasting you, i think you need to reevaluate what the fuck you're doing

QUOTE (SwegKingu @ Jan 13 2017, 06:10 PM)
Seriously, fuck this whole NEW team and fuck this sim forever.
.pm   
^
Jepox
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 11:23 PM
.quote   

S33 Challenge Cup Champion - Smallpox is late AGAIN

Members
Member ID: 2012
Rep: 27 pts

N/A

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Long term, I'd like to become a consistent 2nd or 3rd line scorer, maybe 1st line if I'm lucky.
Short term, head back to Montreal for another season or two.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
Open to either, but I'd prefer juniors again this season at least.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
An active team, and winning is just an added bonus.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I mean, shy but interested probably is about right.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Googling "simulation hockey leagues".

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
Write a damn media article. I'm proud of getting to meet a bunch of great people in my SMJHL experiences.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
Probably a 5-6, but I will be an 8 here this coming week and forward. And I go to my cabin during the summer, but that's usually just for weekends, and a week or two when I've got family coming out.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I've played hockey/skated since I was 4 or 5, I enjoy playing video games, and spending my whole life on this site. And my favorite team is... Toronto Maple Leafs.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
Hey, someone has to draft me http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png And why not?

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
About 11

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
A couple people, yeah.

12. What question should we be asking you?
Anything else you think you need to know about me!

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Not at the moment, no.

--------------------

.pm   
^
Snuffalupagus
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 05:57 PM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2179
Rep: 40 pts

N/A
N/A

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
I would like to be known as a powerplay quarterback. It sounds like such a cool term and I think the title implies trust. Trust is so important in any relationship, don't you think?

Short term? I'd like to be drafted. I think that would be cool.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
I'd prefer to play some more seasons in St. Louis. I really enjoy the LR and those guys are wicked cool! Shout out to my homies in the... area-code-of-St.-Louis!

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
I'd prefer to be on a close-knit and active team. You guys seem really cool and it would be great to join the organization! I don't want to be on a team that takes itself too seriously. We are a simulation league, after all.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I do really love gifs. They are the lifeblood of our generation, I believe. That being said, I do like to get to know teammates, see what's crackin' in their lives, talk about dat common ground.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
Reddit. My favourite part about this site is the TPE. Precious, beautiful TPE.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
I'd like to captain! Aye-aye, ya know? I'm most proud of winning the Four Star Cup in S29 with my beloved Scarecrows. CAWWWW!

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
I'm pretty active; I'm on errday, in fact. Schoolwork and regular work could hinder my activity. That being said, I don't anticipate either activity to slow me down.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I'm really into Escape Rooms. My friends and I have done almost all of the rooms in our city. I've spent probably like 500 bucks on them. Sure, it could've gone to my crippling debts, but... Escape Rooms are fun!

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
Because I can be cute too, damn it! And you shouldn't draft me if you don't want to inject a little fun and HIV into your locker room.

10. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack?
Feel 10. 10 feels.

11. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack?
Nope! You're all green strangers to me.

12. What question should we be asking you?
"Do you have any 'updawg'?"

13. Do you have any questions for the Pack? (Feel free to PM us if you'd prefer)
Nope! But good luck in the draft and the upcoming season!

--------------------
user posted image
Many thanks to tweedle for this sig
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Player Page | Update Page user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
CaptainCrazy
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 09:55 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2216
Rep: -1 pts

N/A
N/A

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? I want to be drafted with high number.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? I want to play in Kelowna for 1 or 2 seasons, then I want to move to the SHL.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on? I want good and active peoples in my team.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? Shy but interested.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? I find SHL in the one forum. I like all of this site.

6. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future? I am active and I will be active.

7. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. I play saxophone and basketball in the real life.

8. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't? I like this team, because I really like Wolfs biggrin.gif

9. On a scale of 1-10 how would you feel about being drafted by the New England Wolfpack? 9

10. Are you familiar with anybody on the Wolfpack? Not yet.

--------------------
user posted image

.pm   
^
Raven
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 12:01 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion and Anime Gif God

IIHF GM
Member ID: 2031
Rep: 66 pts

N/A

Eggy is woat gm ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
First SHJML Hattrick: 11-2 Victory over the Vancouver whalers.
9. Montreal Impact , Raven Silverwing 12 (Sesugh Uhaa, Riley McDonald) at 8:49
10. Montreal Impact , Raven Silverwing 13 (Hugh Johnson, Richard Douglas) at 15:52
13. Montreal Impact , Raven Silverwing 14 (Riley McDonald) at 19:41

QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Apr 24 2016, 03:49 PM)
And that'll do it for the first here in Montreal.

Through 20 minutes of play, the score is Raven Silverwing 2 - Everybody Else 0

QUOTE (Bilbo)
don't let strange professionals finger you, kids

|user posted image|Player Page|user posted image|Update Page|user posted image|

user posted image

.pm   
^
Jenny
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 04:25 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Player Progression Director
Member ID: 2101
Rep: 62 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Raven @ Jul 23 2016, 11:01 AM)
Eggy is woat gm  ph34r.gif

lil is goat gm ph34r.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PlayerUpdates
user posted image
user posted image
.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | New England Wolfpack | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .locked    .new topic    .new poll