welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S31 Interested Prospects
bozzz
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 06:08 PM
.quote   

Certified Knee Breaker

Members
Member ID: 2349
Rep: 35 pts

N/A

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Name's Boz, I'm a paramedic in Brooklyn, I really love weapons martial arts, tabletop roleplaying, hockey, and tend to get ludicrously competitive over small things (like handball, darts, pool, fake sporting events), but getting hyped up brings me joy and thusly I am here.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Not at all, I love my http://i60.tinypic.com/bhn88m.png retards. I'd be happy staying down if asked.

What type of player are you hoping to build?: A goalie who goaltends, since I cannot be a goalie who fights, damn you SimonT.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10. Whole fucking hog. It takes the right fit though, ngl.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I'm actively writing media articles. I wrote a couple of video-format pieces, a large background article, and I'm working on my presser. I have more character stuff scheduled with both my teammates and one or two other rookies around the league. I like making up stories, so I anticipate that I'll continue to make articles well into my time with the SHL, and I'm actively looking for a league job to help with money.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image + user posted image + user posted image || user posted image user posted image
#raidersroomies #MennäänPojat -- (sigs by me & mel & tanner & aln & esa & pb)

user posted image

user posted image
QUOTE (Grapehead @ Aug 12 2017, 11:26 PM)

Settle down kit

.pm   
^
Torbvo
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 12:53 AM
.quote   

S33 Challenge Cup Champion

SHL GM
Member ID: 2309
Rep: 17 pts

N/A

Recent college grad, unemployed atm. Love sports, and watching tv series's -- I'm going through Cheers on netflix right now.

I love Halifax, so I would be thrilled to spend as much time with them as possible.

I hope to be an Erik Karlsson type player, but I don't expect to have that production (it's unreal). I want to quarterback the powerplay eventually. My strengths are Scoring, Passing and Defense.

I'm not one to jump ship.

No job, but open to them. I write articles to keep the bank account positive.

--------------------
.pm   
^
twils
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 03:15 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2293
Rep: 22 pts

N/A
N/A

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
user posted image
But actually, I'm from Canada. Currently going to university. Love all kinds of sports. I spend a lot of time watching Netflix and gaming as well. And my name's not Rod.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:
I like playing for the Knights, so spending more time in juniors would be no problem.

What type of player are you hoping to build?:
I would like to build a defense first type of player, but that will also contributes offensively. Sort of like Anze Kopitar.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
I'm usually loyal with whatever seems I'm chosen by, whether it's real life or in games. As long as I'm treated well, I'll be here.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
I don't have a job, but I've been writing quite a few articles. My bank balance is around 12.5M now just from articles.

This post has been edited by twils: Sep 19 2016, 03:16 PM

--------------------

Player Page --- Update Page
user posted image
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ
"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny
.pm   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Texas Renegades | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .locked    .new topic    .new poll