welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Zoone16
Evok

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 39th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Manhattan Rage for winning the Season 38 Challenge Cup, and the Prince George Firebirds for winning the Season 38 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» Knights S33 Interested Prospects Thread
Slowpoke
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 01:54 PM
.quote   

S36 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2269
Rep: 33 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Insayne @ Feb 3 2017, 12:13 PM)
Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:
Update Page

Player Page

What should we call you?:
Dan works for me, eh

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:
10. Although I do have work (Ernst and Young) and school (Masters) I have access to my computer just about 24/7. My activity will never come into question.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:
A little from column A, a little from column B, a little from column C, etc. As a junior player, eventually hearing my name getting called on the SHL draft day is my goal however there are many different paths to that goal. Every player wants to win but not every player lives and breathes the success of his team like I do. In high pressure moments I find a 6th gear on a 5 speed transmission and I'll never let my teammates down.

What type of player are you hoping to build?  Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
A defensively responsible sniper unlike the SHL has ever seen before. Feared on both ends of the ice. I'm not sure what my future holds but my defensive game likely won't develop fully within just a singular year unless something spectacular happens. Is Kelowna the place where spectacular things happen? My gut tells me that might be the case.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it?
I do not! Found it on a post on reddit.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights?
The culture of winning, the culture of success, the culture of developing prospects is not unlike the London Knights in real life. It's the place everyone wants to be for a reason.

Favorite NHL team/player?
Tampa Bay Lightning/Nikita Kucherov

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast?
Steak and Eggs. No carbs, just protein.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo.
I have a cat and I'll share if you draft me http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png

Can we have this one Jenny! Please.....

I also don't know if I am supposed to post in here, but, whatevs.

This post has been edited by Slowpoke: Feb 3 2017, 01:55 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Vasily Horvat Update Thread

.pm    .email   
^
Jenny
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 03:52 PM
.quote   

S30, S31 and S33 Challenge Cup Champion

Player Progression Director
Member ID: 2101
Rep: 64 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Slowpoke @ Feb 3 2017, 02:54 PM)

Can we have this one Jenny! Please.....

I also don't know if I am supposed to post in here, but, whatevs.

I'll see what I can do ph34r.gif

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PlayerUpdates
user posted image
user posted image
.pm   
^
TheWoZy
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 03:16 PM
.quote   

better than Pandava

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2536
Rep: 26 pts

N/A
N/A

Player page
Update page

What should we call you?: Wozy

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8, I have to sleep and be in class.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: For me, winning the championship is what I have work for during the past year. Now it's time to show what I'm capable of in this league.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? I want to be the best offensive player. My dreams is to win the cup in SHL, but staying in juniors will help me achieve my dreams by learning a lot from the veterans.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? There's one player who me shows this site.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? It's an organization where winning has being the part of the culture and I want to be in that culture. It will be an honor to join the Knights.

Favorite NHL team/player? The Canadiens. They have a long history of winning.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? I'll take all of them and I will not any behind.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My pets is my phone.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

.pm   
^
Dupuis
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 01:18 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2387
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?:

I would say 7-8 and school would diminish my play time.

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:

Winning a championship with a great group of guys.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?

A shutdown defensemen, I would say two to three seasons down here in the juniors.

WiC was the first to welcome me and help me.

The name has a nice ring to it and you guys have a rich history.

The Boston Bruins and my favorite player would have to be Brad Marchand. laugh.gif

French Toast all day boys.

A have a gold fish on my desk?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
stevo
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 08:00 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 1690
Rep: 30 pts

N/A
N/A

Will have to edit it in later

o.O

5 is a good guess I'd say.

Discussion is probably most important to me, yeah.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away?
I'll be an Enforcer that currently has no idea whatsoever about how much time he'll be spending down in the juniors.

A couple here and there, but not many of them.

They're a SMJHL team.

I don't follow NHL.

Pancakes. Yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No pets.

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Beaty
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:08 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 1984
Rep: 10 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Page:

Beaty:

8. Only thing I can think of is when I go to Europe in April and graduation in June when for a whole week I'll be drun-ahhhh being an honor student.

Why not all of that http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png

Offensive forward who is responsible in his own end of the barn. A couple seasons in junior would be great

Artemis is by BFF. I know a fair number of others as well

Great team all around from what I hear! Plus a great logo http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/lovestruck.gif

Bruins and Pastrnak

Waffles

I have a doge. I'll find a pic

--------------------

user posted image

CODE
6. Seattle Riot , Vratislav Zbyněk 1 (Aaron Crawford, Lukas Johnson) at 1:15

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
This kid's fucking jacked. Thick, dense, built whatever you wanna call him he's got it. Legs thicker than my chest, and shoulders wider than my wingspan. Making full use of his frame and with the golden flow to top it off. He dwarfed us all. Bonafide stallion.
.pm   
^
Ultra
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 04:56 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2213
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig: Player PageUpdate Page

What should we call you?: Ultra or Paul, whatever works for you.

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 6-7

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?: All of the above! Realistically I'd be happy with just a great team environment and the intention to win.

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? A versatile, physically dominating winger who can slot in on any line and produce teh goods. I'd like to spend at least a couple of seasons in the SMJHL maybe more depending on the situation.

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? I know a fair few from my time here.

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? One of the few teams I've not played for in the SMJHL and I've only heard good things.

Favorite NHL team/player? Panthers are my team and Barkov is currently my top guy.

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Tough choice but waffles are just too great.

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. My girlfriend has a Labrador called Bella I've fallen in love with since we moved in together, I don't have any pictures to post right now but I'll get some up as soon as I can.

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Directrix
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 05:03 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2533
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75747
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75749

Døro

8. I am in College/University but that shouldn't change anything.

Winning is a big key for me, but discussion in the locker room will be the best part. And a team that talks is a team that wins. No championship team has ever had a silent locker room.

Playmaking Center. I would like to be called up within my first two seasons, but only because I plan on earning my call up that early.

Yes, Grapehead and the current Assistant GM of Portland

Because every dynasty needs to build for next year. Three-peat coming this year, and I won't let it end there.

NY Islanders, Johnny Boychuk

Yes please, pile it on.

--------------------

user posted image user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
Lavelios
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 06:02 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2534
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Me

Whatever you want, just dont call me late for supper

7 and very little should cause that to change

I want it ALL laugh.gif

Hoping to build a big time goal scorer

Nope, saw a recruitment on another hockey site

Why not

Detroit

Yes please, and a side of bacon

I do, but im at work right now and dont have any photos with me
.pm    .email   
^
syckoson
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 12:36 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2558
Rep: none

N/A
N/A

Link to Player Page and Update Page if it isn't already in your sig:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=76726

What should we call you?: Shawn or Syc

Anticipated activity level (where 1 is logging on almost never, 5 is logging on at least weekly, and 10 is always having the site open)? Is there anything that might cause your activity to drop(school/work/etc)?: 8 (will be on while on the train twice daily and while on breaks)

What do you want most out of your junior team? Winning championships, lots of discussion in the locker room, connections to lots of different SHL teams?:Development, help win

What type of player are you hoping to build? Do you want to spend a couple of seasons in juniors, or are you hoping to be called up to the SHL right away? A usefull Power Forward with scoring touch

Do you know any current members of the site? If not, how did you find it? CyberPuck.com forums

Why are you interested in joining the Knights? I have friends that live near by

Favorite NHL team/player? Montreal and Maurice Richard

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast? Pancakes

Do you have any pets? If so, please share a photo. 7 cats, 1 dog and 12 chickens

--------------------
.pm    .email    .website   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Kelowna Knights | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .locked    .new topic    .new poll