welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S35 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
schewbacca
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 09:03 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2664
Rep: 1 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Chase Byron
Player Position: Offensive dman
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5 most weeks
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: point tasks, yes. I have terrible grammar and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do Media Articles.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Tyson barrie with better defense
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Why not? Colorado and detroit fans used to be bitter rivals but that all changed a couple years ago. Lets do it!
Do you know any players from the league? nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality?
Tell us about your interests and hobbies!
: I'm quiet at first, but once I get to know you I am pretty fun to chill with.Hobbies are all sports and drawing. Also love music and comedy.
What are Saturdays for? Hockey night in canada so watching hockey and chill.

This post has been edited by schewbacca: Jun 4 2017, 09:03 PM
.pm    .email   
^
Raging_Russian
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 11:28 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2670
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Mikhail Kapralov

Player Position:
RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Yeah, just gotta practice my grammar skills

What kind of player do you want to build?:
The greatest Russian sniper to ever play the game and become a go to player

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Falcons, what more intimidating than a bird with huge claws and a hugh mungus beak

Do you know any players from the league?
No

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I'm pretty quiet, but I'm working on being a little more less shy. Like to watch the cooking channel, try to cook, not very good. Like playing Frisbee with my dog.

What are Saturdays for?
The boys, who else?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
Chewbacca
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 07:49 AM
.quote   

Pls giv potat

Members
Member ID: 1505
Rep: 24 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Dawong Ho
Player Position: THE D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Maybe
What kind of player do you want to build?: Double D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I was born Falcon
Do you know any players from the league? There's this one guy WannabeFinn
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm LR cancer
What are Saturdays for? Rly finn?

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Arigatou to all my homies
.pm   
^
Evok
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 06:23 PM
.quote   

N/A

Simmer
Member ID: 2699
Rep: 41 pts

N/A

Player Name: Cody Fletcher Sir !
Player Position: I am playing on the Left wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 I hope to be able to be around 3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point Tasks for sure, media articles will depend of the time i have but i hope so !
What kind of player do you want to build?: I want to build a speedy sniper with great leadership !
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I am looking to bring my A game to the team that will draft me, if it's the Falcon, they'll get to see what i am talking about !
Do you know any players from the league? No but i am getting along well with the player of my class right now
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am someone who like to be hear and will say when i disagree with stuff, i am however strongly believing in logic so if it make sense it'll be fine.
What are Saturdays for?
Video Games and sleeping !

--------------------
Profile | Updates
Halifax Raiders
Team Ireland
.pm   
^
Whikadoodle
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 07:29 PM
.quote   

S23 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 1250
Rep: 179 pts

N/A

Player Name: Chippy Chicelts
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Puck moving D
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes! I'm stoked on your current players.
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Friendly, love punk music, playing guitar, wrestling, and drinking over Discord.
What are Saturdays for?

--------------------

user posted image
Player Profile\\\///Update Profile
Proud Member of the #Crew
user posted image user posted image

S23 Challenge Cup Winner
S35 Four Star Cup Winner

.pm   
^
easymoneysniper
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 09:46 PM
.quote   

N/A

SHL Media Graders
Member ID: 1379
Rep: 69 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Matthew Rossi
Player Position: C
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Forward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Been there done that.
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah I know a lot.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: You already know me
What are Saturdays for? Party

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
Inf1d3l
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 04:32 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2656
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Cloud McCarthy
Player Position: Defense
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: What I can in the limited time I get.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A sturdy, reliable defenseman, the kind that can make a 1-0 lead stay that way, and can clear the defensive zone with solid passing.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes, I feel that even though I'm a new player, with some direction and guidance, I can be an integral part of the team.
Do you know any players from the league? I do not
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a gamer at heart, though less hardcore than i was in my 20s (and before the wife). I'm usually slow to speak but once you get me going and i know people better, I open up a lot more. I work long hours and do my best to make the time to keep up to date iwth games as much as i can. I golf, fish, and read a lot and keep my not-work time as laid back as i can manage.
What are Saturdays for? Beer & TV

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
CaptainCrazy
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 03:40 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2216
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Miervaldis Frīdrihs Ozoliņš
Player Position: RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Only Point Tasks
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Forward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? It wouldn't be bad, but I want to be in Kelowna
Do you know any players from the league? Yes
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm friendly, my hobby is playing saxophone
What are Saturdays for? Sleeping

--------------------

user posted image
by karey

.pm   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Detroit Falcons | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (3) 1 2 3  .locked    .new topic    .new poll