welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S31 Interested Prospects Thread
Dangles13
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 06:48 AM
.quote   

Da S26 Rural Whore

Coach
Member ID: 1891
Rep: 160 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Rabidsponge21 @ Aug 27 2016, 05:31 AM)

Why is Connor McDonald so amazing?

I mean, Im just entering my sophomore season, but thanks guys!

PS> CSP is amazing, I have a jersey to prove it.

Good thing I can't tamper with prospects. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (InciteHysteria @ Aug 27 2016, 01:06 AM)

Why Should I Not Draft You?

I like pineapple on pizza. That might be a dealbreaker, I know.

I only like people who put pineapple on pizza so we're good.

QUOTE (SethTrollins @ Aug 27 2016, 04:40 AM)

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?
'Llewellyn beat up how many girls?!'

If you lose to a girl though...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
ToeDragon84
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 06:03 AM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2264
Rep: 171 pts

N/A

Player Name: Jason Visser

Position and Player Type: Center, I score goals and smoke bowls.

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? I go back to school at the end of september but, I'll drop out somewhere in the middle there, so no worries about me I'll be here.

Why Should I Draft You? Do you like the following:

stalking girls, strong tape, tasting what that moldy cheese is like, rope, black trash bags, steel toe boots, small clocks, donating expired food to homeless people, zip ties, gloves, ski masks-or anything that covers your entire face- pantyhose? ...KY jelly and whip cream, you get the idea.

Why Should I Not Draft You? fuck off

Alright- plenty of reasons I don't know if I should start with the primary school abuse or or the ice giant raping I witnessed. It really all started with learning how to edge as a child. I could just... I couldn't ever do it, and now I don't think I ever will. I don't think I can finish. For hours I am stuck here grinding, and winding my clock. I watch time go by I get pretty high and it feels fucking amazing, but I can't ever finish.

That's the word soup I offer I don't know how they got a real bear to do that.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? Alright so you have 3 active-updating players on your roster. That sucks right, but you have 4 active prospects that combined for 164 points this season. That's dope. Lot's of picks in the early rounds so if you don't fuck up things should be cool right.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it? That dude was fucking weird and confusing as fuck but he got 69 points that one year.

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing? I watched EDM a lot early last season - from the young stars games to like when McDavid died in that corner against Philly. But before the season fucking McDavid and Draisitl both were crazy fucking better than everyone. People say he's fast yeah he is but k I'm high and alright this is done, can't do it going to the glue factory.

--------------------

user posted image

.pm    .website   
^
TrazanApanzzon
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 09:15 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2295
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Tord Yvel

Position and Player Type:
Defense Two-Way Defender

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
On here everyday, And i can't think of anything that will drop my level.

Why Should I Draft You?
Because i'm guuud.
If you need a reliable Pass-first defender then you should draft me.

If you're looking an goalscorer then you probably want to cross me of you'r list.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
Bad : A rebuilding team in the bottom of the standings.
Good : Alot of draftpicks to change that.
"Damn, How can someone has so many assists and thar plus/minus is sick bro!. And all the Championships Tord has won, holy shit"

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?t!"
Overrated scrub who will win nothing, Now if you wanna see a superstar in the making look at my boy jake virtanen over here instead http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png......

--------------------

Sig. By Copenhagen
user posted image
user posted image
Sig. By Wasty
user posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
ThatDamnMcJesus
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 11:01 AM
.quote   

S20, S21, S25 Smelly Fart Champion

SHL GM
Member ID: 283
Rep: 102 pts

Pacman Champion!

QUOTE (TrazanApanzzon @ Aug 28 2016, 07:15 AM)

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?t!"
Overrated scrub who will win nothing, Now if you wanna see a superstar in the making look at my boy jake virtanen over here instead http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png......

And now you are on our do not draft list. ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by McJesus: Aug 28 2016, 11:01 AM

--------------------

user posted image ]
user posted image
.pm   
^
Wally
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 12:01 PM
.quote   

S39 Challenge Cup Champion and JELL-O

All-Star Committee Head
Member ID: 2236
Rep: 83 pts

N/A

Player Name:

Kyle Wahlgren

Hybrid Goalie

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?

Well I would say in always having a window open, in buying SimonT to learn and understand the sim engine, and my outright desire to be a part of the SHL I would say a 9.

Why Should I Draft You?

My growth in the community means alot to me. I want to become a GM on one level at some point. In addition, I want to win championships not a championship. My ultimate goals are about the team, awards/records they will come if we succeed.

Kyle Wahlgren Scouting Profile

Ummmm... You won't want to face me smile.gif

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?

I mean you hear things all the time about everyone and really it is everyone's right to have their opinion... and I respect that. But I will have my own. I appreciate strong personalities and don't dislike if I don't see eye to eye.

That I'm not only among some of the all-time greatest goaltenders, but that I'm overall one of the best teammates, and that I am a champion.

Why is Connor McDavid so amazing?

In all reality, I have only seen him play in person twice and it was remarkable. Truly its insane the level the game is being played at now and watching tv doesn't give you a true perspective how fast the game actually is.

--------------------
user posted image

.pm   
^
twils
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 05:00 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2293
Rep: 22 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Trevor Wilson

Primary LW, secondary C, but I've been playing RW all season.
Two-way forward

I'd say I'm about a 9 right now. It may get a little eratic cause university is starting up again. I will either become more active because I'm procrastinating, or I'll become less active cause I have to do stuff. If I had to put money on it I'd say the former.

Why Should I Draft You?
I've had good growth throughout the season, my build is looking pretty good so far.
If you are looking for an offensive two-way forward, I'm the best in the draft based on sim stats.

If you're into self harm, then by not drafting me you could get to see your team stay at the bottom of the standings for seasons to come.

I honestly haven't researched anything about the SHL. I'd like to come into the SHL draft without any bias. I've only really talked to people in the SMJHL so far, so I don't really have any preconceptions about SHL teams.

Obviously, I'd like to go down as one of the great two-way forwards. But, I'd like to people to look at my build and see a solid example of how to create an offensive two-way forward.

Because of hands like this.
user posted image

--------------------

Player Page --- Update Page
user posted image
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ
"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny
.pm   
^
bk1689
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:13 AM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2273
Rep: 18 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Brennan Kennedy

RW - Playmaker

I'm on multiple times a day. I'd say I'm at about a 9/10. Nothing forseeable that will change this.

Why Should I Draft You?
I've got a decent build and am always on top of looking to earn TPE to improve myself.

I had a pretty disappointing rookie season.

The only good and bad things I've heard about Hamilton are about the GM'S.  I've heard Dangles is quite a character and all around great guy.
I've heard McJesus is the opposite. But, no one's perfect, if I get drafted by Hamilton I can form my own opinion.

That I was one of the most dedicated, underrated players coming from the draft. And made many GM's regret passing on me.

I wouldn't say amazing, put him in a a Leafs jersey and my opinion might change on him though.

This post has been edited by bk1689: Aug 29 2016, 10:13 AM

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Update Thread
#NOGGR
Player Thread
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
Dangles13
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:24 AM
.quote   

Da S26 Rural Whore

Coach

N/A

QUOTE (bk1689 @ Aug 29 2016, 09:13 AM)

I wouldn't say amazing, put him in a a Leafs jersey and my opinion might change on him though.

Someone is going undrafted. ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
bk1689
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:37 AM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2273
Rep: 18 pts

N/A
N/A

QUOTE (Dangles13 @ Aug 29 2016, 11:24 AM)

Someone is going undrafted.  ph34r.gif

Lol, better to be honest, then kiss ass.

--------------------
Update Thread
#NOGGR
Player Thread
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
Dangles13
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 11:42 AM
.quote   

Da S26 Rural Whore

Coach

N/A

QUOTE (bk1689 @ Aug 29 2016, 09:37 AM)

Lol, better to be honest, then kiss ass.

http://i5.ifrm.com/14976/177/emo/696591.gif

--------------------
user posted image

.pm   
^
BANACKOCK
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 10:06 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 287
Rep: 72 pts

N/A

Player Name:
Sven Wolf.

C - Snipey Snipe.

I'd give it a 6/10. I update and do my shit, that should be what's more important. Maybe put me on a good team with good gents and I'll be more lively in the LR. Busy in life, busy in VHL. Still, I'm here aren't I?

Why Should I Draft You?
Any GM who doesn't will shit their pants at missing the biggest steal of the draft (for the 2nd player of mine in a row).

Because Buster's a bitch?

I'm sure you're aware. One point long time Steelcock, fell apart due to some stupid shit. Longtime Hawk wanting to come home.

MVP, Cups and Bitches.

Skill.

--------------------

.pm    .email   
^
Eichelele
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:49 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2292
Rep: 21 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Taro Eichelele

Position and Player Type: Came up as a LW, but have been playing C all season. Playmaker who's not afraid to score goals.

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? To this point daily. Not that I know of.

Why Should I Draft You? There is only one Taro.

Why Should I Not Draft You? Ok, as of last week, there are now two Taro's. So I guess you have to ask yourself, do you want New Taro or Classic Taro?

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things? Honestly, I've spent too much time trying to figure out the strengths and weaknesses in the SMJHL to really scout the SHL. However, based on the word on the street, y'all are going full rebuild. Now, everyone knows you can't win an Oscar going full rebuild. But as my name may have given away, I can get behind a rebuild if it involves the right players. And this year, there are some damn good players coming out of the "J."

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?How the hell did he do that?

user posted image

--------------------
LW/C Taro Eichelele | Player Updates
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
LosGlennos
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 03:51 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2265
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Martin Svensson

C - Playmaker

Good during week days. Goes down a bit during weekends, still checking in on LR and discord from time to time.

Why Should I Draft You?
Because I have rarely ever stepped out of a community before. I will be around for a long time chasing TPE and wins for my team.

Because my SMJHL stats are bust.

Good - I've heard that you are rebuilding, which makes for an exiting journey.
Bad - I've heard that you are rebuilding, which makes the possibility for a cup low for a couple of seasons.

Atleast he baked good cakes.

Because who the fuck averages >1 points per game his rookie season? I can think of a few, and they are kinda big names..

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
Thanks to @mel24!

Player Profile | user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image | Update Page
.pm   
^
wheelingmoms
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 09:36 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2354
Rep: 5 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Frank Latta

Position and Player Type: Center/RW, shutdown center

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate? prob like a 3/5, and I mean, occasionally shit gets hectic for me during recerts and stuff like that, but that's for 1 week spans at somewhat unpredictable intervals. I have a vacation planned in Nov, but i should still be semi active.

Why Should I Draft You? I'm a hard worker, I don't mind changing my build to fit the teams' needs, and I'm pretty chill both on the net and irl.

Why Should I Not Draft You? I'm kind of low on tpe because of a late entry into S30, and honestly -- my production numbers are kind of garbage. My faceoffs have been much better so far in the playoffs, but I'm still working out how to up my assists while keeping my guy a bit rough around the edges -- tl;dr, I'm a work in progress, and you might not have the patience for that.

You've been pretty awesome in the 'Couver LR. I could go do some research now to fufil the second of half of that question if you wanted but yeah tbh I've managed to steer clear of whatever nonsense you've talked about and haven't been super chatty outside of the Vancouver LR.

I want to be the guy that has the kind of career that gets him the Masterton, you know -- I don't ever expect to Frank to be a franchise player, not unless what makes the game appealing to crowds changes dramatically, but he loves hockey, loves his team, and he's in for the long run.

The impending horror of being stuck with the Oilers hasn't driven him to suicide yet, gotta give him credit for that mental fortitude brah

--------------------
user posted image

player | updates, son | twitter
QUOTE (CRUTCHFIELD @ Aug 20 2016, 10:23 AM)

fuck we are good hockey players
.pm    .email   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hamilton Steelhawks | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (3) 1 2 3  .locked    .new topic    .new poll