welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) .reply    .new topic    .new poll   

» S30 Prince George Interested Prospects and FA
Leppish
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 02:07 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2301
Rep: 1 pts

N/A
N/A

1) How did you find the SHL?
Reddit

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?
It seems cool, having a lot of fun too reading some of the great posts.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
New Jersey Devils, i started watching their games around 2010-11ish, always loved their team logo & colors.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?
Mostly on PC but i have an Xbox for GTA & NHL games.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?
Not really.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
Sit outside with my friends, have a few beers, or just sit at home and watch movies/tv shows.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)
Evening definitely.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
Not that i can think of.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?
Probably will.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?
Twenties.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
Once i start to get the hang of this thing, i might do PTs etc.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?
Messages & alerts.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?
Travis Zajac/Adam Henrique

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?
Maybe.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
No need.

--------------------

user posted image
Thanks Enigmatic for the sig!

user posted imageuser posted image

.pm   
^
celejhammer
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 02:47 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2322
Rep: 1 pts

N/A
N/A

1) How did you find the SHL?

My friend linked a reddit post.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?

I do believe so but I am very new.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?

Buffalo Sabres

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?

Xbone. I play NHL, The Golf Club, Madden, Injustice, Arkham Knight, Battlefield

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?

Golf

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?

Golf. Xbone.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)

Nighthawk for sure.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?

I don't think so, I go to school full time and work part time.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?

Both.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?

I am 25 years old.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person

I plan on doing it all.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?

I haven't signed on that many times I am not sure what I will look at in the future.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?

Brian Campbell circa 2005-2008 and Marc-Andre Gragnani when he was a point per game for the Sabres in the playoffs the last year they got in.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?

Not a center but I would be open to a forward switch if the team needed it.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
.pm   
^
Nero
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 06:26 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 152
Rep: 9 pts

N/A
N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? Originally a member back in S7. Don't remember how I found the league back then.

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I definitely plan to stick.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Quite simply, I want to play for a team that was a member of the NWJHL. I'm not a fan of the newer teams/team names.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PS4 (GT: Aero_407)

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Love baseball & college football.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I'm lazy so tbh, I wouldn't do much that involved me getting off the couch.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Nighthawk. 8-Midnight ET are my corps online hours. Spend much of the weekend on the net as well.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Fall semester starts soon but I have the luxury of a job that has me at a computer and not doing much during most days.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Won't say much outside of character, game threads, and the LR. Posting around the site in the past led to nothing but trouble.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person Sure do.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Scroll to see if any replies to my recent article.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? The love child of Sergei Federov and Alexander Rusev.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Because of his build, yes.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap Much appreciated but this is last minute and I'm sure you have plenty of requests already.

--------------------

PLAYER PAGE | UPDATES | TWITTER

user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Prince George Firebirds | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  .reply    .quick reply    .new topic    .new poll