welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) .reply    .new topic    .new poll   

» S30 Prince George Interested Prospects and FA
InciteHysteria
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 06:48 PM
.quote   

N/A

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2297
Rep: 98 pts

N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? I found it while browsing /r/hockey on Reddit!

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I am loving it and could see myself being here for years. I have been looking for a community and league like this. Something I can enjoy doing everyday and people I am excited to talk to everyday.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Colorado Avalanche. I am a Colorado native. Been here my entire life. I always enjoyed watching hockey but it felt so far away. I am 29. So I was born after the Rockies left for New Jersey. When the Avalanche moved here from Quebec. I was ecstatic. I have loved every minute of this team. Some times less than others (mid-late 2000's) but I am so grateful to have a team here in my state.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? I play a lot of games when time permits. I love PC first and foremost. After that it's probably my portable systems (3DS/Vita). I am a huge strategy/simulation gamer. I love things like Crusader Kings, Civilization, RimWorld, Ark.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Football. I live in Colorado. So it's pretty much a requirement to be a Denver Broncos fan. Last year was a wild ride that culminated in a Broncos Super Bowl win! Also a growing fan of Soccer. Really trying to get into it more but really difficult to choose a team to support.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I'd work out in the morning. Cook a nice breakfast after. Game for a few hours in the early morning. Grab a bite to eat with some friends. Play some board games. Come home with dinner and watch Netflix for a few hours before collapsing in bed and reading. That's my day.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)
Early morning and morning. I love it. Cool and beautiful out. The day is just beginning. New hope for each day.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? I am returning to University to finish my schooling. I am double majoring in Linguistics and History. Mainly the only things that would take me away from keeping up with the league is huge papers and finals. All which I can still find workarounds.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Everywhere. I can see myself getting engrossed int he community.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Twenties/Thirties. I definitely relate with people in their 30's more even though I feel like I'm in my 20's.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? I will definitely be the kind of person that gains as much as he can each week and keeps up with everything that he can to maximize his player and especially his experience in this league.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My messages/alerts. Seeing what is urgent and needs to be taken care of first and foremost.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Ben Bishop's size with a bit of Hasek's flair.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? I'm a goaltender and if my team asked me to I'd play center.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap.

No clue what I'd want done with my players signature at this point. But I could definitely get back to you on this.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
Avakael
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 08:10 PM
.quote   

Fantasy sports expert for an imaginary hockey league

Fantasy League Manager
Member ID: 2271
Rep: 74 pts

N/A
N/A

1) How did you find the SHL?
Reddit
2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around?
I like it.
3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?
I'm an Australian that chose to support the Minnesota Wild. I did so because,
-Minnesota itself is super into hockey,
-I liked watching their team player and their jerseys,
-I kind of like the idea of one day moving to Minnesota.
4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so?
I play DnD, various nation simulators, and designed my own hockey league simulation in excel.
5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey?
Australian Rules Football.
6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?
I sit in front of a PC all day.
By USA time I'm basically up all night.
8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?
Nothing I'm aware of.
9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR?
No idea.
10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older?
Twenties.
11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person
Gonna do it properly or not at all.
12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at?
Personal messages.
13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player?
Ryan Suter.
14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center?
Sure I guess
15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap
I'll probably have a crack at making my own signature before I give up and let someone else do it, but if I do give up, I'll ring http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/tongue.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
Mack
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 10:41 PM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2289
Rep: 68 pts

N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? Reddit thread

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I feel like I was lost and now I am found. I will stick around.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? I have lived in Calgary my whole life. Die hard Flames fan forever.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PC mainly but I do have a PS4 as well. I play lots of games!

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? For sure. MLB, NFL and PGA are my main favorites after NHL.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Easily with my son (1 yr) and wife.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Day and evening, not a big morning person.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? No

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Around the site

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? I turned 30 this year

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person: I want to be very active, I want to build a winner.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My competition in the draft.

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Mario

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Yeah I am flexible to move to wing.

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap

Set here!

This post has been edited by Mack: Jul 21 2016, 10:43 PM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
ToeDragon84
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 01:10 AM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2264
Rep: 177 pts

N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? Reddit

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I think I will no life this pretty easy I wanted to gm, but yeah no lol. maybe next century

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Coyotes, grew up there, moved away near no nhl team :/ <3 vlc

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? I play an fps milsim, and nothing else really besides slither.io

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Nawh dog I'm straight

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I don't do anything and I have that time, I really just like pet my dog and play pokemon idk. I should get a job

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) today i have a regular sleep schedule, but it changes a few times a year.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? School starts in late Sept. but I'll drop out for you guys

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? I may get around bby

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? 19

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person I want to get as much money as I can, will I be allowed to make shitty stick figures for low amounts of tpe? it's all i got

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? I'm new dad

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Martin Hanzal

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Yeah all 3 forward positions, but I am specializing in faceoffs so don't waste me

I don't know what this means, have a good one though, give me that tpe now http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png

--------------------

user posted image

.pm    .website   
^
Eichelele
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 01:11 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2292
Rep: 21 pts

N/A
N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? I'm a Reddit recruit

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Pretty cool so far. Lots to process but it looks like a pretty active community and a lot of cool customization. I'm sure it will be even more rewarding when i have teammates and the puck drops.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Buffalo Sabres - original home.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Sure, will occasionally get into some late night battles of 3 on 3 NHL Arcade on the PS3, although we just call the game Blork. It feels a lot like the Sega Genesis hockey games from the early 90's.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? I manage (and play on) an adult coed soccer team. I get to a couple Bills games a year and plenty of DC United and Nationals games. I used to curl.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Spend more time with friends and family. Exercise and watch my favorite teams. Cook, eat and drink with friends.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time)? Probably more of a Nighthawk.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Not that I anticipate

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Hopefully, both

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Older

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? No one ever became a superstar by coasting.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? I'm only on day 1, so just trying to figure out the menu system!!

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? A player with great vision and passing ability. Adam Oates in his prime and hopefully what Sam Reinhart will become.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? Whatever makes the team better!

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap. Taro Eichelele but no worries, looking forward to making a graphic. Thanks though!!

--------------------
LW/C Taro Eichelele | Player Updates
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
grimreaper
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 07:36 AM
.quote   

S34, S38 Challenge Cup Champion

Coach
Member ID: 31
Rep: 112 pts

Space Invaders Champion!

1) How did you find the SHL? No idea, found it a long time ago

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Planning to stay active

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Chicago Blackhawks. I'm from Scotland, and started getting in to hockey around 2005, and I started following the Blackhawks not long before they drafted Toews

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Own a PC and a PS4

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Football

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Equal parts football, eating and with my girlfriend

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) I'm five hours ahead of Eastern, so latest I'm usually on is evening Eastern

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Not really

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? Haven't posted much since I got back, will post in the LR more I would reckon

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? 25

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? Will do every task I can

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? Media or SHL Discussion

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? No one really, just wanted a pass first two way forward

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? I'm a winger, so probably not wise to play me center as I won't be investing much in faceoffs this early on

15) It may not be done quickly, as I am slow getting them done, however, if you leave your player name, render choice and any details you'd like and I will get back to you with it asap. Ace Redding/Patrick Sharp

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
daBenchwarmer
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 08:45 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2280
Rep: 24 pts

N/A
N/A

/r/hockey post.

It's pretty fun, especially the interactions between "players" on Twitter. I'll probably stick around.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice?

Ottawa Senators, because everyone around me were either Bruins, Leafs or Habs fans.

XBox 360, mainly NHL 14. I also dabble in Eastside Hockey Manager on my computer too.

Rugby, Lacrosse & Snowboarding.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it?

I'd probably sleep and cook, maybe go jogging for an hour as well.

Evening person by far.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear?

Work & University will probably see a drop in my production, but I'll try to stay active.

Definitely around the site.

Late Teens.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person

If I can figure out how to use it, for sure.

Whether if they have a sick logo or nah.

Mike Hoffman. I'd love to have a good Sniper-Playmaker hybrid.

No, my guy's not good defensively and is pretty garbage at face-offs.

Name: Isaac Kaiser
Render Choice: Joe Veleno

I'd like a solid red, black & orange background with white letters. Doesn't really matter on the design.

--------------------
user posted image

--------------------------------------------------------

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| user posted image user posted image user posted image |

Evok, Tanner and Galatix fucked my mom
tyvm to ml002 for the sick ass sig
.pm   
^
WinstonKodogo587
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 09:16 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2270
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

Through a post on reddit's hockey subreddit

I'm really enjoying it so far and will definitely stick around

Anaheim Ducks. I'm from Scotland which isn't a big hockey nation so my introduction to ice hockey was through the Mighty Ducks films and then I discovered they were a real team.

Not really.

Rugby Union, Association Football and Cricket

I enjoy watching rugby, playing cricket, taking part in pub quizzes, reading books and watching TV.

Nighthawk due to difference between EST and GMT.

I'm currently at university and working so my activity may dip from time to time.

Both

Twenties

I plan on doing both as much as possible.

My inbox and alerts.

Dominik Hasek

N/A

Somebody is already working on this for me but thank you for the offer.

--------------------
user posted image || user posted image || user posted image
|| My Update Page || My Player Page || My Twitter ||
.pm   
^
Rabidsponge21
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 09:39 AM
.quote   

[title redacted]

Coach
Member ID: 2274
Rep: 68 pts

N/A
N/A

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Of course I love this Simulation stuff! Just never knew this exsisted!

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Are we talking NHL? My Favourite team is the Oilers, with the Leafs a close second. Grew up a Leafs fan, but found myself loving the oilers more as time went along. What can I say Im a glutton for punishment.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? Lots. Have a PS4 Solely for NHL everyyear. And a tricked out PC. StarCraft 2, Overwatch, Diablo 3, Forza Horizons 3 (soon)/ Starcitizen, No mans Sky (soon). Battlefield....

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Baseball

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? Cooking, lounging, gaming, or playing a sport.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Morning/ Evening. In bed by 10 most nights haha.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Just general adult life stuff, making me busy.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? All around

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? 30's

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person? Both!

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? My message/ alerts

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? Karlsson/ Doughty/ Subban/ Ekblad

--------------------

CODE
6. Hamilton Steelhawks , Ludwig Koch Schroder 1 (Justs Sirmais, Taro Eichelele) at 7:52 (PP)
- 1st SHL Goal. Game 12
user posted image
user posted image - Player Page
user posted image - Update Page
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
bk1689
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 10:32 AM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2273
Rep: 18 pts

N/A
N/A

A post on reddit

I'm really enjoying it, I can see myself being here for a long time

Maple Leafs, not my home province cause we don't have a team in Nova Scotia. My grandfather was a big Leafs fan when I was growing up, so I decided to join in his misery

Yes sir, I enjoy my Xbox One

I play baseball during the summer, and will play soccer on occasion

10 hours uninterrupted? Fishing, all day

Nighthawk

Not as far as I can see

I'll be on both

Twenties

I plan on trying to do whatever I can to get points

Backstrom

If that's what was needed to help my team out, then for sure

I'm good thanks

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Update Thread
#NOGGR
Player Thread
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
NYITILIDIE1999
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 12:51 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2324
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

Reddit

Looks ok so far

Isles

Yeah and PS4

Football

Gaming, football, hockey

Evening if I'm not busy

Nope

All over the site and in the LR

Teens

I plan on doing everything I can

The whole site

Johnny Boychuk or Zdeno Chara

Defenseman but would play anywhere if needed to

Jalen Smereck or Jordan Greenway

--------------------
user posted image
Jake Brosnan #14 - Colorado Mammoths Defenseman user posted imageuser posted image
Jake Brosnan
Jake Brosnan Update Thread
.pm   
^
nkronck
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 01:41 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2284
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? Little overwhelming but I want to get going

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Detroit RW - Grew up watching them!

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? PS3 - NHL and Fifa

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? Tennis, biking

-Biking, hiking, drinking craft beer

-Morning EST

no

site poster and locally in LR

Twenties

Yes! PTs look great

not sure yet just starting. wish there was quick links tab.

Gaudreau

Did it in U18 so sure thing!

Casper Ek, RW, green is a solid color and all about the goals

--------------------
user posted image
Casper Ek Prospect Profile
Casper Ek Update Page
Ek Twitter

.pm    .email   
^
Canuckstudmuffin
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 04:57 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2317
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

reddit

yeah I like the concept

Columbus Blue Jackets, I started following them when they drafted some players from my hometown WHL team (Ryan Johansen, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Paul Bittner, all from the Portland Winterhawks)

PC

Basketball

Play hockey manager games, go hiking/camping

evening

University, but I'll still have free time

anywhere

teens

for now I'm happy to do both

This is my first time

Patrick Kane and Sidney Crosby

I'm a winger all the way

Nathan Russett

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Grapehead
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 06:03 PM
.quote   

S35 Challenge Cup Champion

SHL GM
Member ID: 2245
Rep: 64 pts

N/A

1) How did you find the SHL? I was on Reddit and saw a post in r/fantasyhockey

2) How are you liking it so far, think you will stick around? I like it so far. A lot to take in and a lot to learn. I am definitely having fun so far, and anticipate the fun to ramp up once I actually get drafted.

3) Which if any hockey team are you a fan of and if not your home city/state/province, give some insight into what made your choice? Ottawa Senators! I'm so glad you asked why... I grew up in Charlottetown PE, Canada, and for a few years in the 90s we had the AHL's PEI Senators. My favourite player was Pavol Demitra. Naturally I grew up as a Sens fan.

4) Are you into playing games at all? What systems if so? I love games. I love strategy so I play any game with a strategic element. I have a Wii U and a PS4, and I also game on my PC but lately not as much as she's getting a bit old. I also love table top games of all kinds.

5) Any other sports you are interested in besides hockey? I like all sports, but hockey is just on a whole other level as far as love. Next would probably be football, but being a Bills fan makes it hard to watch sometimes.

6) What do you like to do in your spare time? If you were given 10 hours a day to do whatever you want with completely free of any bother, how'd you spend it? I would probably be playing video games all day. Honestly, this is routinely my whole Saturday.

7) Are you a morning, evening person, or nighthawk? (Go by Eastern Time) Used to be a nighthawk, now I'm an evening person. Since I work at 9am every day I don't stay up as late as I used to. Of course I used to stay up until 3am, now I just stay up until midnight.

8) Anything big happening in your life that would impact your activity or cause you to disappear? Not at all. If anything came up you'd hear about it ahead of time too, and I generally am very good for planning ahead to avoid interruptions with things like this.

9) Do you think you will post around the site or just the LR? I think as I grow more comfortable with the game aspect you'll see me spread to more off topic things around the forum. I'd like this to be like a new family.

10) What age bracket would you fit in? Teens, Twenties, Thirties, Older? Ugh I'll be 30 in October. I thought I was super cool with turning 30, until I turned 29, then I started dreading the idea.

11) Do you plan on doing PTs and other tasks to gain TPE or would you likely be more of an Activity Check and Weekly Training person I definitely plan to be as active as possible in building my player to be the best he can be. Some weeks at work might be busy (there are about 4 weeks of the year that we are particularly busy, so I'm talking about them) and I might miss some PTs here and there, but I certainly won't miss an activity check.

12) When you sign on, what's the first thing you look at? See if I have any messages in my inbox or notifications.. then I see if anyone mentioned my player in an article

13) Who did you have in mind, when creating your player? I love goalies, and I really didn't have any player in mind when creating this. The name Jeff Kirkstone is one I used when I was much younger in other sort of online roleplaying things.

14) If center would you play wing, if wing would you play center? N/A

Player: Jeff Kirkstone
Render: Evan Fitzpatrick (St Louis prospect)
Favourite color: Green
Number: 39

--------------------

user posted image

Credit to copenhagen for my sig <3
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Update Page
user posted image
Pokemon Soul Link run with @shadowz1797
.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Prince George Firebirds | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  .reply    .quick reply    .new topic    .new poll