welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Zoone16
Evok

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 39th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Manhattan Rage for winning the Season 38 Challenge Cup, and the Prince George Firebirds for winning the Season 38 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S39 Interesed Prospects
O4L
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 01:01 PM
.quote   

S27, S29 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 306
Rep: 146 pts

N/A

What is your player's name? Radovan Hudec

Do you have a preferred nickname? ofer

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? Depends on whose in the LR to begin with but probably fairly active.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons?
It's fine as long as its more than 10 mins.

[/b]

[b]Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?

LOL/Pubg/Rocket League/CK2/EHM/Switch/Overwatch/Fortnite

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Crimson Chin

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Don't eat a lot of cereal but as a kid it was Count Chocula.

[b]We're a team full of nerds. What is the nerdiest thing you enjoy doing?

SHL is pretty nerdy. Or watching wrestling if you consider that nerdy.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me InciteHysteria if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

.pm   
^
Mavfatha
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:41 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2985
Rep: 4 pts

N/A
N/A

What is your player's name?
Manuel Gotze

Do you have a preferred nickname?
Not particularly

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)
If 1 is the highest, approximately pi

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved?
I like to shoot the bull in the locker room

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons?
Sounds fine

[/b]

[b]Would you be interested in joining a Locker Room that would want to game together? What kind of games do you play?

I don't have tons of time for it but I do love to game. Sports, RPG's, and card games mainly, occasional Overwatch or MOBA's

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman?
Always pick Batman.

What is the most obscure comic book character you know?
Larfleeze

What is your favorite cereal?/b]
Fuck this was the hardest question. Call me old fashioned but it's hard to argue with a good ole bowl of Cheerios

Gaming, comic books, magic the gathering, etc.

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me InciteHysteria if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP!
I think I'm good, hopefully y'all will see this before the draft, sounds like a good place to play

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
Copy Ninja Kakashi
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 08:38 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2998
Rep: none

N/A
N/A

What is your player's name? Kakashi Hatake

Do you have a preferred nickname? The Copy Ninja

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) I'm a 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I would be a a franchise player, because my work ethic is top notch.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I'm born to play a dept role as a player

[/b]

*cough* Minecraft *cough*

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? I don't know Moon Knight but this dude looks underrated and the type of dude not to mess with. I'll rather fight Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Joker

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Oatmeal Crisp

Well, I might be the most avid reader of the planet, so...

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me InciteHysteria if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP! Not really.
.pm   
^
ToeDragon84
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 09:40 PM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2264
Rep: 159 pts

N/A

QUOTE (Copy Ninja Kakashi @ Feb 18 2018, 05:38 PM)
What is your player's name? Kakashi Hatake

Do you have a preferred nickname? The Copy Ninja

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) I'm a 10

Colorado has started to bloom as a team over the last few years. Our record has never been quite what we have wanted it to be but our locker room has really started to develop. Would you feel you'd be a big contributor to a locker room/discord or are you more reserved? I would be a a franchise player, because my work ethic is top notch.

What are your thoughts on playing a depth role for the first few seasons? I'm born to play a dept role as a player

[/b]

*cough* Minecraft *cough*

Who would win a fight between Moon Knight and Batman? I don't know Moon Knight but this dude looks underrated and the type of dude not to mess with. I'll rather fight Batman

What is the most obscure comic book character you know? Joker

What is your favorite cereal?/b] Oatmeal Crisp

Well, I might be the most avid reader of the planet, so...

Lastly, do you have anything you would like us to know about you or your player? Do you have goals you'd like us to help you realize? If you have any comments or questions for us post them here. Also, at the end of this please leave tag me InciteHysteria if you would like me to contact you about playing in Colorado and I will send you a Personal Message ASAP! Not really.

Thanks for getting in on this, but it was for last season, maybe we'll use the same questions again for you in a few weeks though http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0163.gif

Oatmeal crisp sounds dope

--------------------

user posted image

.pm    .website   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Colorado Mammoths | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (3) 1 2 3  .locked    .new topic    .new poll