welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Zoone16
Evok

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 40th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Minnesota Chiefs for winning the Season 39 Challenge Cup, and the St. Louis Scarecrows for winning the Season 39 Four Star Cup!

.reply    .new topic    .new poll   

» Winnipeg Jets S33 Interested Prospects
Elyk
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 12:48 AM
.quote   

S25, S37 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 1273
Rep: 82 pts

Blocks Champion!

This is the thread where we want to hear from you! If you are interested and would love a chance at getting drafted by one of the most storied franchises in SHL History take a moment and fill out our survey. This will give us a little more insight on you and your player which could ultimately end up giving you an edge over the other draftees on draft day.

1. What are your goals for your player?

2. What style of player would you like to build?

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?

--------------------
QUOTE (First SHL Goal)
Winnipeg Jets , Elyk 1 (Kodiak Clark) at 13:29

QUOTE (First SHL Fight: S28 Game 142: Jets vs Dragons)
1:39 of 1st period - Penalty to Elyk for Fighting.

user posted image
user posted image
.pm   
^
ToeDragon84
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 03:43 PM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 2264
Rep: 168 pts

N/A

Bumpin over updates.

--------------------

user posted image

.pm    .website   
^
kit
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 04:47 PM
.quote   

S28 Challenge Cup Champion and Shatman

Members
Member ID: 1263
Rep: 126 pts

N/A

HoF, Records, Cups, name in the rafters

An elite center both offensively and defensively

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)
Yeah but i mean i cant change strengths and weeknesses or anything

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?
extremely active and every chance i get till i break the tpe record

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.
Im present in all facets of the site

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?
this puts me in such a tough position laugh.gif
I really like winnipeg, Ive said i dont like maxy before but i dont really know maxy so im sure wed get along. They're in my top half of teams for sure
that being said these are my top three
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff60/NJDHalo3/SHLEmoteDragons.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/xm6fxw.png
http://i.imgur.com/qZBAkbi.png

Jk flem is rude
7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
I want to play with the team that drafts me for a long time

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?
I dont care about when im selected, that being said pm me if you wanna know where i think im gonna go.

This post has been edited by kit: Jan 28 2017, 04:00 AM

--------------------

JPanamaPapers: kit proll got a huge dong
Player Profile//Update Thread//Twitter

user posted image
^Thanks everyone for these wonderful sigs^

user posted image
Proud affiliate of:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
/o/

.pm    .email   
^
princekyle
 Posted: Jan 23 2017, 09:00 PM
.quote   

World's Best Rocket League Announcer

Members
Member ID: 1574
Rep: 34 pts

N/A
N/A

My goals are TPE based, and I take them in small increments. Right now I'm working to get to 500. After that, 750. and After that 1000. I hope to get well over 1000 in my career.
Other goals include championships and all star appearances.

A great starting goaltender. A shut down guy who steals the game.

Yeah I'm always welcome to tips on my build.

As long as possible. I'm on once a day and update as often as I can as well.

I bounce around everywhere. I've even got my foot in graphic creation now. I'd call myself a jack of all trades on SHL.

Winnipeg is in the top 3 teams, along with Calgary and Edmonton. I'm a prairie boy.

I could see myself playing with any team that drafts me for an extended period of time, as long as I enjoy it and am treated right.

I imagine 3rd round. I don't care when I'm drafted, because I know there isn't a huge demand for goaltenders.

--------------------
PLAYER PAGE UPDATE PAGE
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^

Rublic
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 11:13 AM
.quote   

S27, S29 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 105
Rep: 34 pts

N/A

win cups with my great team mates

two way possession based player

Anything and everything for the team

im on here every day multiple times a day

mainly stick to locker room but I will venture out of there. Whatever I can to benefit the team

1) http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff60/NJDHalo3/SHLEmoteDragons.png Zerchai's old team <3 Dragons
2) http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff60/NJDHalo3/SHLEmoteJets.png Nereus, Atlas, Kuddles
3) http://i61.tinypic.com/30nc3sw.png Cynthia, whikidoodle

Im usually pretty loyal to the team that takes a chance on me!

Late 1st or early 2nd

--------------------
Fletcher Carric - Possessor of Pucks Player Updates
Acknowledgements: Jersey Retired
David Borsato - Defence - Retired - Former Coach of the Regina Force/Prince George Firebirds
Bronsen Zerchai - Right Wing - Retired - Former GM of the Regina Force/Prince George Firebirds
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
.pm    .email   
^
TommySalami
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 07:42 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2468
Rep: 13 pts

N/A
N/A

Win a whole bunch of Challenge Cups and be the best D-man in the league!

Quality two way D, something similar to lidstrom

I'll be whatever you want me to be.

9-10 and don't expect me to miss many opportunities for TPE

I like writing articles and will engage in conversations about the league. I don't start too many Convos in the LR but I almost always add to them.

Everyone is equal for me, I'd actually give you guys a slight edge because it would be really easy to turn my sig into a Jets sig.

If you do right by me, I'll do right by you. I'm perfectly comfortable staying with 1 team for my career

I think I'll be selected in the 1st round, I'd be a little hurt if I wasn't but it would also just mean the team that drafted me became waaaay better.

--------------------

user posted image

The one, the only, Tommy Salami
.pm   
^
JPL
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 10:56 PM
.quote   

S12, S19, S24, S32 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 589
Rep: -2147483645 pts

N/A

1. What are your goals for your player? Pepe

2. What style of player would you like to build? Pepe

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team) Pepe

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player? Pepe

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc. Pepe

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg? Pepe

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Pepe

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected? Pepe

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
.pm   
^
JHS
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 03:44 PM
.quote   

now has a title

Members
Member ID: 1164
Rep: 78 pts

N/A
N/A

1. What are your goals for your player? Win a Challenge cup be better than JHS was

2. What style of player would you like to build? TWC Bergeron Esque but shoot first rather than pass

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team) of course but thats already how i am

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player? Berry active and i will update every week

I do everything im not just limited to one aspect

Portland, WKP, and then Winnipeg probably

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Yeah as long as my boys like ztevans are still there

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected? I just want to beat my record of 23rd overall and i think im worth a pick in the top 20 but i guess we'll see

--------------------
Former Whaler GM John Heimer-Schmidt
Harper Wright
Update Thread
2017 Entertainment Challenge
This is where equipment is JHS you fucking moron

QUOTE (Kit @ Once upon a time, 5:00 PM somewhere)

The fuck u say bitch. I been here longer than you I WAS A RESPECTED MEMBTET OF THE SHK COMMUNIST.

user posted image
user posted image

.pm    .email   
^
ztevans
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 04:26 PM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion and zcookie zdealer

SMJHL HO
Member ID: 2327
Rep: 152 pts

N/A

QUOTE (JHS @ Jan 28 2017, 03:44 PM)

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Yeah as long as my boys like ztevans are still there

I'm Winnipeg for life bby.

This post has been edited by ztevans: Jan 28 2017, 04:26 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Sigs by @Jogurtaa, @Maxy, @mel24, and @Wasty

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT
1. Winnipeg Jets , Zach Evans 3 (Gary Grease 2, Alek Koivu 6) at 3:12
2. Winnipeg Jets , Zach Evans 4 (Isaac Cormier-Hale 5, Big Manious 3) at 7:48
3. Winnipeg Jets , Corey Bearss 2 (Pietra Volkova 6, Zach Evans 5) at 14:24 (PP)
4. Winnipeg Jets , Pietra Volkova 4 (Zach Evans 6, Max Weber 5) at 15:49 (PP)
5. Winnipeg Jets , Corey Bearss 3 (Zach Evans 7, Isaac Cormier-Hale 6) at 9:42
8. Winnipeg Jets , Corey Bearss 4 (Zach Evans 8, Alek Koivu 8) at 17:16

user posted image user posted image user posted image
Player Page | Update Page
.pm    .email   
^
Marc Bradford
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 05:11 PM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2489
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

Score points and help whatever team I am on win. Also, have fun.

It's been an odd year for me. I started out with no defense but had to shore that up. I was after hits and spent a lot of time in the box. During the latter half of the season I have been working on strength, conditioning, defense, and scoring. I want to be a playmaker than can contribute in any scenario.

Sure. Just don't put me in goal

I'm a solid 8/10 right now. I want to do more.

I try to write articles but have trouble focusing on that. I'm fairly active on Discord and the LR.

They are all equal to me honestly. I will be happy whenever my name is called.

Sure.

People are predicting me to go in the second but if I fall to the third I would not be surprised.

--------------------

user posted image

Player
Updates

.pm    .email   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Winnipeg Jets | Next Newest »

.options    .reply    .quick reply    .new topic    .new poll