welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S39 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
Wasty
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 03:54 AM
.quote   

S10, S12, S17 Challenge Cup Champion

SHL GM
Member ID: 78
Rep: 352 pts

N/A

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Been here since S6 and I run my own sim league as well

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?
I have 70+ Million in the bank

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??
Smoking bowls and doing sigs at work

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?
2 to 3 depending on TPE and SHL need

U got any cute doggos or lil cats?
No I have two daughters

post your favorite meme right now
user posted image

most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?
Sure, my 3rd SHL player played here.

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft?
Here's a fact about Octopus, A bulbous sack-like body, or mantle, is perched on top of an octopus' head. The only hard part of their bodies is a sharp, parrot-like beak that is on the underside, where the arms converge. Octopuses have powerful jaws and venomous saliva.

--------------------
user posted image

.pm   
^
emBARK
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 09:42 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2981
Rep: 11 pts

N/A
N/A

Yes, I currently play in the Simulation Football League where I own and coach the 4x Champions (4 titles in 9 seasons).

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

At the moment I'm looking to get my feet wet and be a role player, once I get settled in I see my role hopefully expanding.

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

I video game a little bit, but I work in college athletics, have two kids under 5, and try to have hobbies so life is pretty fast paced.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

I think I'd like to strike the happy medium with helping my team be where they need to be, but also attempting to further my career to make it up the ladder.

We have a big shepard named Kole.

user posted image

Never been, I'm up for travel.

I'm just excited to get started and see where this all can lead.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

.pm   
^
Slappydoodle
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 06:09 PM
.quote   

Doofus

Members
Member ID: 1546
Rep: 145 pts

N/A
N/A

A little.bit

I was thinking of doing a podcast.

I'm a big fan of Armenian pig wrestling. Love to watch those porkers get squeezed. Oh, and also I really dig impressionistic fecal painting.

At least two seasons, open to three.

No dogs myself, but I've got this friend with a bunch of bulldogs.

user posted image

As a proud Kelowna alumni that has had the pleasure of beating the Falcons in the Finals before, it wouldn't be my first choice. However, I would play wherever I'm drafted without complaint.

I sometimes get dry and itchy skin during the winter, but I find with proper moisturizing it's ok.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
.pm   
^

Count Chocula
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 09:17 PM
.quote   

N/A

IIHF Federation Head
Member ID: 1237
Rep: 62 pts

N/A
N/A

Yes

I will probably be pretty elite

I sleep and eat when I'm not spitting hot memes

Depends if I'm drafted to a shit team I can make a jump to.

1 dog

Your mom

No probably not I'm just here for the TPE

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft? Pick me if you want I'll be developing but probably not very active in LR

--------------------
Player Page | Twitter | Updates
Cunningham
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
Crystal Ice
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:08 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2980
Rep: 3 pts

N/A
N/A

Do you have any previous sim league experience? No

the SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future? I would be happy with both

tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league?? I am outgoing, love to spend time with friends playing games, as well as baking, and doing crafts

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong? I am fine staying in the juniors for a while, to help get my team get stronger, while I get stronger

U got any cute doggos or lil cats? nope

post your favorite meme right now don't have on

most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? yes

Anything you'd like me and Wozy to know going into this draft? not off the top of my head, but always open to being asked more questions.

--------------------
.pm   
^
O4L
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 12:26 PM
.quote   

S27, S29 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 306
Rep: 148 pts

N/A

Yes
Sure
League/PUBG/Switch
I'll play at least 2
I have 1 cute doggo and 1 lil cat.
Meme?
Sure
No

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
Mavfatha
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 09:14 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2985
Rep: 5 pts

N/A
N/A

Hey what's up, it's me Mavfatha from PBE

I could see myself going after a job or writing occasional media, I'm not sure I'll be as consistent as I am in PBE though to be honest

I play RW and videogames. Just live my life man

I honestly couldn't say yet since I'm not really familiar with how promotion works and such. I'd be fine with kicking ass here if I'm with a good group though.

No doggos but yeah a cat, it is so fuckin cute

https://s25.postimg.io/u5rps49u7/hmm.gif

Yuh seems cool, like that logo

Pick me

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Detroit Falcons | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (3) 1 2 3  .locked    .new topic    .new poll