welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Zoone16
Evok

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 39th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Manhattan Rage for winning the Season 38 Challenge Cup, and the Prince George Firebirds for winning the Season 38 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) .reply    .new topic    .new poll   

» S37 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
ztevans
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 08:08 PM
.quote   

S37 Challenge Cup Champion and zcookie zdealer

SMJHL HO
Member ID: 2327
Rep: 139 pts

N/A

Seeing as Detroit is currently without management, I'll step in on behalf of my alma mater and post this IP thread for whoever ends up stepping in. The questions from last year should be a good launching point, regardless of who gets the gig.

Player Name:
Player Position:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
What kind of player do you want to build?:
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Do you know any players from the league?
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
What are Saturdays for?

Normally this is the part where I'd say PM me if you'd like to talk more about Detroit, but pls don't I'm in HO now lol.

--------------------
user posted image
Sigs by @Jogurtaa, @Maxy, @mel24, and @Wasty

QUOTE (probablydrunk @ Feb 7 2017, 07:43 PM)
Zach Evans – "Winnipeg Jets Player, post Leafs"

user posted image user posted image user posted image
Player Page | Update Page
.pm    .email   
^
crutch
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 08:10 PM
.quote   

sea of thieves game of the year 2018

Co-Commissioner
Member ID: 2005
Rep: 193 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Connor Blackwell
Player Position:
Center
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Yes
Elite 1st Line Center
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?
Yes, WBF is here.
Do you know any players from the league?
None
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
Y'all know me.
What are Saturdays for?
The boys n titties

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image // user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
.pm   
^
Dude
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 08:13 PM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2805
Rep: 14 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: The Dude
Player Position: D
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes

What kind of player do you want to build?: Goal scoring defenseman

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I would like to play on any team. Happy to be drafted.

Do you know any players from the league? Nope

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a nice guy, I play a lot of video games.

What are Saturdays for? Hockey?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email    .website   
^
Cynthia
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 08:45 PM
.quote   

S35 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 1833
Rep: 51 pts

N/A

Player Name: Lyndis Vakarian
Player Position: Winger
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4?
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Maybe Media, we'll see.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Why not?
Do you know any players from the league? SMJHL not really. SHL yeah.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Gaming
What are Saturdays for? Drinking

--------------------
#MADEHISTORY
user posted image
Thanks to Enigmatic for the beautiful signature
user posted imageuser posted image

.pm   
^
Thunder39
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:11 PM
.quote   

N/A

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2788
Rep: 14 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Hunter Jones

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4

Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes 2 articles a week and maybe a weekly podcast.

What kind of player do you want to build?: Two way RW with a great shot

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Id be happy just getting drafted. Im excieted for the oppertunity to prove myself on any team

Do you know any players from the league? not personally, but ive met some great people so far!

We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Beerleague goalie and semi pro DJ

What are Saturdays for?

The boys

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks Samee and Copenhagen for the slick sigs!
user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
kckolbe
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:34 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2793
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Kevin Hamilton
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Mainly
What kind of player do you want to build?: A high-speed skater with assist and defense
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? New to the league, pretty neutral on all teams.
Do you know any players from the league? I recognize a lot of names, don't actually know that many.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am fun, friendly, and then a complete dick when riled up. Bit of an ego. I enjoy football and role-playing.
What are Saturdays for? Vegging

--------------------
.pm   
^
Brandon
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 10:08 AM
.quote   

S2, S5, S17 Challenge Cup Champion

Members
Member ID: 21
Rep: 131 pts

N/A

Player Name: Nico Grøss
Player Position: Right Wing
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Point tasks, media sparingly if there's a topic that interests me but I can do graphics as well.
What kind of player do you want to build?: Swiss Army Knife type player, can do a bit of everything from kill penalties and throw some hits but is best as a playmaker.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yeah for sure, I'm willing to play for anyone but it seems like the Falcons have had a bunch of good dudes over the years.
Do you know any players from the league? yeauh boi
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I like to think I'm just a chill, level-headed guy, I feel like I can get along with almost anyone tbh. I'm a diehard hockey and Devils fan, I'm a big console gamer, I work as a graphic designer, and I also have a big interest in music, mostly pop punk and hardcore music.
What are Saturdays for? THE BOYS

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
.pm    .msn   
^
12jmoritz
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:15 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 327
Rep: 41 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: John Grossman Jr
Player Position: Defense
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes, but no graphics
What kind of player do you want to build?: PIM getting machine
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Why would you ask this? Does me filling this out not answer the first question?
Do you know any players from the league? Yeah, but idk how many are active. I've had nice reception though from bbp and McZ
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: My picture is DickButt. That should be sufficient
What are Saturdays for? The fuckin boys

--------------------
user posted image
Wasty<3

PLAYER PAGE

QUOTE (Symmetrik @ Oct 5 2017, 04:55 PM)
get fuckin hype for grossman

.pm   
^
Bobby Watson
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 04:40 PM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2784
Rep: 6 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Bobby Watson

Player Position:
RW

4.5 to 5

Yep, already got one, waiting for grades

I would say balanced that can teamplay with mutliple compositions effectively.

Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes, you seem nice. Otherwise I don't know a lot about teams but I can tell I'm unbiased at least.

Do you know any players from the league? Yes, they are in the SMJHL.
I'm a funny guy, at least I think I am. I here to have fun and don't hate a good joke or two. Can me a little competitive sometime but it passes. I like all kind of games, litterature (trying the dark tower series), sport. Did 12 years of real hockey, kind of misses it.

What are Saturdays for? Laundry, gym and a pathfinder game.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageBobby's Personal Pageuser posted image
user posted image Update page user posted image
.pm   
^
Kinsler
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 05:10 PM
.quote   

S20, S21, S36 Challenge Cup Champion with a Hung Unit

Members
Member ID: 1077
Rep: 59 pts

N/A

Player Name: delon ishii
Player Position: LW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3.5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: PT
What kind of player do you want to build?: top line sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? i want to be where i have an opporunity to produce
Do you know any players from the league? nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: i'm obsessed with sports
What are Saturdays for? SAFTHNIC, hockey night bish

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Player Page user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image Update Page
@e_she_e

QUOTE (ByrdeMan @ Jan 14 2015, 08:28 PM)
BYRDE LIFTS THE CUP AND PASSES IT TO KINSLER FIRST!

QUOTE (Allen @ Sep 25 2017, 09:36 PM)
CAPTAIN KINSLER TAKES HIS LAP WITH THE CUP
.pm    .email   
^
Glyc
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 07:39 PM
.quote   

N/A

Coach
Member ID: 2799
Rep: 5 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Joshua Woodcroft
Player Position:RW
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive PowerForward
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Sure, my Moms husband is from Detroit so i already watched some Detroit games.
Do you know any players from the league?No
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I am easy going and optimistic, however I am serious when I need to be.
What are Saturdays for? Saturdays are for hangovers and relaxing.

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Blaster
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 08:24 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2777
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Blaster Blade
Player Position: RW
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Of course, how else would I improve?
What kind of player do you want to build?: GSB. Goal Scoring Beast
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? To be COMPLETELY honest with you I could care less where I go. I'm just trying to score goals and win championships.
Do you know any players from the league? A couple from NSFL
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I'm a pretty competitive guy, I just like to win tbh. I'm not very talkative in locker rooms but once in a while i'll be in a discussion
What are Saturdays for?

Saturdays are for the BOYS
.pm   
^
MinionDounut
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 09:04 AM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2808
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Spencer Marin
Player Position: C
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Mostly point tasks
What kind of player do you want to build?: Scorer
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? Yes. I'm alright with any team tho. I don't really know much about any of them.
Do you know any players from the league? Kyle Wahlgren
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love to read, watch shows, and eat ice cream
What are Saturdays for? Homework, seeing my grandma and sleeping
.pm   
^
GreyGooseVodka
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 10:04 AM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2544
Rep: 4 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Paddy Kane-Reilly
Player Position: C
What kind of player do you want to build?: Offensive Star
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why? I love the 313
Do you know any players from the league? a few
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Gym, Video games, fantasy football/hockey/basketball, beer
What are Saturdays for? my girlfriend

jk

saftb

--------------------
S38 Four Star Cup Champion
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Detroit Falcons | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (3) 1 2 3  .reply    .quick reply    .new topic    .new poll