welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216
CRUTCHFIELD

HEAD OFFICE:
Formx
DrunkenTeddy
TheDangaZone
SwegKingu

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
Dan^2
Zoone16
Evok

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn
FourFour

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
JayWhy

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Toivo
Storm

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
JR95
Wongy

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead

Seattle Riot:
Samee

Texas Renegades:
Dankoa
JumpierPegasus

Winnipeg Jets:
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
TheDangaZone
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
Keygan
ErM

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Raptors:
InciteHysteria
FlappyGiraffe

Kelowna Knights:
NourFFAK
Thunder39

Prince George Firebirds:
Sleepy
ml002

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 41st Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Calgary Dragons for winning the Season 40 Challenge Cup, and the Kelowna Knights for winning the Season 40 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S33 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread
Insayne
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 12:03 PM
.quote   

S40 Challenge Cup Champion

Graphic Graders
Member ID: 2535
Rep: 33 pts

N/A

Player Name:
Dani Forsberg
Player Position:
LW
Link to Profile:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2148771
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Probably a 5.5-6. I'm addicted.
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:
Absolutely. I joined yesterday and I'm almost done with my first (Media Article).
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Strengths are going to be my innate scoring ability, slick skating and my relentless back-checking and defensive work.
What kind of player do you want to build?:
A defensively responsible sniper unlike the leagues ever seen before.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?:
I wan't to join the culture of winning and success that the Falcons have.
Do you know any player from the league?
I do not.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
I'm a huge hockey fan. Tampa fan born and raised but I live and work in NYC now and have Devils season tickets. I'm a huge car guy as well. I'm a fan of shooters and sports games on Xbox/PC and I typically like to be the life of the party.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
Show up to dinner at a five-star restaurant in my Falcons gear, including pads, after practice (extra stench) and just tell her like it is. If she complains, just slew foot her and hustle out of there back to the weight room.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image
.pm   
^
AAndrews19
 Posted: Feb 3 2017, 03:31 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 497
Rep: 41 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Eddie Andrezjeck
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 4
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: yes
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: strengths are skating scoring and passing. Weakness is strength
What kind of player do you want to build?: offensive Dman
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I'm not sure
Do you know any player from the league? a handful from like 4 years ago.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: sarcastic/dry humor. I play drums and guitar. Play hockey. Play various games on ps4. Enjoy hiking and whatnot.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I didn't know the GM of the falcons was a "her"! http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
TheWoZy
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 02:54 PM
.quote   

better than Pandava

SMJHL GM
Member ID: 2536
Rep: 26 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Noro Wozy
Player Position: LW
Link to Profile: Here you go!
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 5
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I really want to try.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm a real threat for the opposing defense and I'm not a good fighter.
What kind of player do you want to build?: The best offensive player in the league.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I want to falco punch all my opponents in the rink.
Do you know any player from the league? Zander Rhys. He's an old friends and I'm really excited to be play him in the same ice rink.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love sleeping with all my trophies.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Obviously, I will dump her any day. I want to be with cup.

--------------------

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

.pm   
^
Dupuis
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:20 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2387
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Nick Dupuis
Player Position: Defense
Link to Profile: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=75995
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3-4
Absolutely.
I have no weaknesses, that is my strength.
A shutdown defensemen
idk
nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:
i like to play games and write stories.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?
I would choose Upton because she is Kate Upton.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image

.pm   
^
stevo
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 07:45 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 1690
Rep: 30 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Rambo
Player Position:
Enforcer
Link to Profile:
Will edit in later
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):
Not really, no
Anything without the puck is good, anything with is pretty bad I'd guess.
Enforcer
Why not. Also I like Detroit as the Pistons play there
Not many, but a few here and there
Basketball for life, everything else second
How do I get to Australia real quick is the most pressing question?

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Beaty
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 09:41 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 1984
Rep: 10 pts

N/A
N/A

Vratislav Zbyněk:
RIght WIng:
Player Profile:
3.5 if decimals are allowed http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png
Yes and yesser
Strengths: Scoring and Defence
Weakness: Checking
An elite scored who is responsible in his own end
I like to win, Detroit likes to win, we have a lot in common. biggrin.gif
I know some guys. One of my good friends is PGF gm (artemis)
Hobbies are all sorts of sports! I play 4-5 of them. I also play Xbox so hmu if you wanna play some club biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
me: have you seen that movie called "other people?"
her: nope, haven't heard of it
me: that's what we should see

This post has been edited by Beaty: Feb 5 2017, 09:42 PM

--------------------

user posted image

CODE
6. Seattle Riot , Vratislav Zbyněk 1 (Aaron Crawford, Lukas Johnson) at 1:15

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
This kid's fucking jacked. Thick, dense, built whatever you wanna call him he's got it. Legs thicker than my chest, and shoulders wider than my wingspan. Making full use of his frame and with the golden flow to top it off. He dwarfed us all. Bonafide stallion.
.pm   
^
Lavelios
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 04:04 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2534
Rep: 0 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:Niklas Zetterberg
Player Position:LW
Link to Profile:Niklas Zetterberg
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day):3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?:Most likely
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:Strengths: Scoring, Puck Handling, Skating. Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build?:Sniper
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/surprised.pngf course, Big Red Wings fan, so why not try for the Falcons then
Do you know any player from the league?Nope
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!:Love to joke around and have fun
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her?I go buy a rival jersey and pretend im on a different team and see how long the lie lasts
.pm    .email   
^
Directrix
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 04:16 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2533
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

Janis Døro:
Center:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=75747:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) : 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: Yes
Strengths: Passing, Skating, Puck Handling
Weakness: Checking
What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaker
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: Yes. The Falcons only have 3 titles, and have not hoisted the trophy in nearly a decade. It's time to change that.
Do you know any player from the league?: Grapehead referred me, I know his last referral that worked out.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: Interested in many sports and video games. Always joking and playfully talking trash.
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? I perform the entire Dirty Bird dance/celebration, flapping my arms like wings while backing out of her sight, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

This post has been edited by Duke: Feb 6 2017, 04:19 PM

--------------------

user posted image user posted image
user posted image
.pm    .email   
^
Ultra
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 04:26 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2213
Rep: 2 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Alex Andreoff
Player Position: RW
Link to Profile: Player Page
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day): 3
Do you plan on doing Media Articles and Point Tasks?: I plan on doing both.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Physical and defensively strong, not as good offensively as I would like yet.
What kind of player do you want to build?: A Milan Lucic esque two way forward who can be effective in the top six playing with skill players or taking on a more grinder type role in the bottom six.
Would you like to be a Falcon? If so, why?: I would like to be a Falcon, my first player was on Detroit and I enjoyed my time there.
Do you know any player from the league? I've had contact with quite a few people here during my time but not too many real friends.
We want you to have fun in this league, but we also want you to help us have fun as well. How would you describe your personality? Tell us about your interests and hobbies!: I love working with my hands (I'm a carpenter), interested in computing, hockey and movies (favorite is anything with DeNiro as you may have guessed).
Imagine, you're dating Kate Upton, and then she comes with an ultimatum - leave her or the Detroit Falcons. How do you break up with her? Kate Upton won't pay the bills so she's got to go.

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Detroit Falcons | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .locked    .new topic    .new poll