welcome

SHL Discord

Welcome to the Simulation Hockey League!

The SHL is a hockey player sim league that has been running strong for over thirty seasons in its current iteration! Through the use of Simon T. Hockey Simulator and a unique progression system, the SHL promises to be just what you're looking for and more!
staff
League Management
expand/close

OWNERS:
Leafs4ever
jkrever
Spangle
Trill
teztify

COMMISSIONERS:
Eggy216

SMJHL COMMISSIONERS:
Storm
ztevans
Zoone16
Evok

HEAD OFFICE:
CRUTCHFIELD
Formx
prettyburn
ArGarBarGar
Avakael
Copenhagen

SHL GENERAL MANAGERS
Buffalo Stampede:
WannabeFinn

Hamilton Steelhawks:
ThatDamnMcJesus
Gooney

Manhattan Rage:
NUCK
TheRealBK

Minnesota Chiefs:
Baelor Swift
Andybj

New England Wolfpack:
Eggy216
Toivo

Toronto North Stars:
Symmetrik

West Kendall Platoon:
Beaujeaux
JR95

Calgary Dragons:
Steelhead77
c00kies

Edmonton Blizzard:
karlssens
Ace

Los Angeles Panthers:
Wasty
vbottas17

San Francisco Pride:
Grapehead
Joester09

Seattle Riot:
Abdeezy
r1c3bowl22

Texas Renegades:
Phobospwns

Winnipeg Jets:
Nereus
MWHazard

SMJHL GENERAL MANAGERS:
Detroit Falcons:
TheWoZy
Waters

Halifax Raiders:
FourFour
Shmurph

Montreal Militia:
drodger91
ConnorTanner

St. Louis Scarecrows:
TML99
JKortesi81

Colorado Mammoths:
ToeDragon84
InciteHysteria

Kelowna Knights:
Samee
NourFFAK

Prince George Firebirds:
spooked
Sleepy

Vancouver Whalers:
DrunkenTeddy
adamantium
twitter
news
The Simulation Hockey League's 39th Season is currently underway!

Congratulations to the Manhattan Rage for winning the Season 38 Challenge Cup, and the Prince George Firebirds for winning the Season 38 Four Star Cup!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) .locked    .new topic    .new poll   

» S30 Hamilton Interested Prospects
Stamkos Is My Dad
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 05:36 PM
.quote   

N/A

Members
Member ID: 2203
Rep: 7 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name: Steven Stamkos Jr.

Position and Player Type: Center/Playmaker

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?

I do all my tasks each week and I participate in LR discussion when it is centered around the sim or the league. Small talk about non-league stuff I probably won't participate as much in.

Why Should I Draft You?

Hamilton is in the top 2 for where I want to play and your draft position is around where I think I might go. I want to be a top 6 center for my team down the road when my player is ready and Steelhawks are a team I pegged as that being possible sooner than later. Also I like to observe how members act and Dangles was a huge help to me early on and I see he has respect towards others which I like. I think I would be a good fit with him personality wise.

Why Should I Not Draft You?

Well I probably won't do much of the extra stuff (PGS) because I don't want to burn myself out. I want to be here for the long haul and I don't want this to feel like a chore. So if you want someone who is willing to sponge up every single available TPE than I might not be the player for you. I will get my weekly stuff done every week though as I strive to keep my consistency at a top level.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?

Honestly I haven't lurked around the forums or interacted with enough people to really get much of a preconceived notion about teams. I mostly judge based on the roster and how old the players they have are at my position. Just being able to play a top role down the road is most important to me so I don't get involved much with the outside things in this forum. As I said already I like how Dangles carries himself and I feel like Hamilton would be a good place to play as far as how my personality might gel with his. I guess the only bad thing is I don't know many of the current players on this roster.

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?

I want people to think of me as being consistent every week. I want to be known as a guy who can be a foundation piece of the puzzle as well as a respectful person.

--------------------
user posted image
.pm   
^
Snuffalupagus
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 05:26 PM
.quote   

N/A

Player Updaters
Member ID: 2179
Rep: 40 pts

N/A
N/A

Player Name:
Kelly Rivet, baby!

Position and Player Type:
I'm a defense dude who plays two-way hockey, baby!

What is your activity like and are there any personal reasons it might fluctuate?
I'm pretty active, methinks. I check the site on the daily. Personal reasons it might fluctuate being: work being wacky, school junk getting to be too much. But I don't anticipate that happening.

Why Should I Draft You?
Because I can pitch in in any way needed! Call me a jerk of all trades, daddio!

Why Should I Not Draft You?
Because any jokes I make will be undoubtedly inappropriate and would bring shame to you and your households. Hopefully not, though.

Everyone has their preconceived notions about teams. You might lie and say you don't but you do and that is fine. What are some good things you have heard or seen involving Hamilton? What are some bad things?
I have heard literally nothing about Hamilton Steelhawks. Probably because I've stayed out of the SHL discussions. Mostly out of fear. Hell, can you imagine one of us goddamn FRESHMAN hanging out in your lockerroom?

It is the end of your players career, what do you want people to say about it?
"Kelly Rivet? He played hockey. I heard he blocked a lot of shots with his nuts."

Hopefully that way people won't expect me to have kids... HALVING kids on the other hand...

--------------------
user posted image
Many thanks to tweedle for this sig
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Player Page | Update Page user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
.pm   
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hamilton Steelhawks | Next Newest »

.options    Pages: (2) 1 2  .locked    .new topic    .new poll